HOW TO COPE UP WITH BREAK UP

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

HOW TO COPE UP WITH BREAK UP

Postby cutegen » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm

:D well, eventhough mostly all of us just started to find someone to be their life time partner...sometimes we can avoid some relationship problems that sometimes can lead to break up...

in my own part i have experience break up and it hurts so much, that made me cry for 1 night...lol...i did post this topic so that some can post their ideas about break up..

thank you
cutegen

Re: HOW TO COPE UP WITH BREAK UP

Postby cutegen » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:25 pm

[size=150]How to Cope with Breakup...[/size]

This may be your girl/boy friend or husband/wife/partner or even a very close friend. One day you may find them very close to you and almost the next day you discover they have left you for another, maybe even cleaned you out financially or may have been cheating you and laughing behind your back for ages. This break up or separation may have a profound impact on you. You feel betrayed. At a total loss and extremely raw and hurtful.

Coping with a break up is difficult, but if you really want to get over this feeling of hurt and move on in your life read the following tips:

1: Hide or throw everything that reminds you of breakup. Don't attempt to contact your past love! Don't try to get your love back right away. It can be possible, but if they wanted to be with you they would have never broken up in the first place. So wait a little and notice their move before making your own move.

2: Don't exaggerate your breakup. Everyone goes through it. It is completely normal to experience grief, anxiety and resentment, but don't consider breakup as a devastation. Negative emotions tend to worsen the situation, so don't let them dominate you. Failed to cope with all? Then take a pen and say your say on a piece of paper. When you feel that nothing can be added crumple the paper and throw it away. You may beat your pillow or let you emotions flow away at your local gym. Start a daily journal to release all of your feelings.

3: Make lists of good and bad things about you. List of bad things will help you realize your mistakes in past relationship and improve yourself. List of good things will raise your self-esteem and will help you move on because you have those good things which is necessary to get someone better than what you had. Lists will help you develop inner feeling of self worth and freedom.

4: Have fun. Go out with your friends to disco, nightclubs. Enjoy yourself. Go in for sport. Do something that you always wanted to do but couldn’t do because you were in relationship. Physical activity relieves nervous pressure. A firm, hard body is great for your self-esteem.

5: Keep your mind busy with new information. Staying active mentally will also help you to getting over your past. And you never know the girl at disc may find your talks quite interesting.

6: Keep your heart busy with positive emotions: get outdoors, go shopping, surround yourself with your close friends.

7: Meet new people. Try dating online again, your real other half may have been waiting for you for a long time.Meet your friends of opposite sex and know about their single cute friends. The idea is to flirt with end number of people.

9: Enjoy being single for a while! Dream, figure out the type of relationship you wish,

10: Realize features you don't want in your partner and things you can live with.
cutegen

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 am

I have been in a tOugh break up befOre. And it was nOt easy fOr me tO mOve On.. I was grieving at that time and yet very disappOinted, my heart feeLs Like it was my wOrst days withOut him. I really feel devastated.. :( I bLamed the LOrd at that time Of how cOuLd I fell inLOve with the LOrd at that kind Of man and still LOving him thOugh he had aLready been gOne.. That was my wOrst nightmare ever! I am still affeCted Of thinking Of him until nOw but I am just ignOring it. [good fOr me] :D

Getting aLOng with yOur cLOse friends [friends that are nOt aLsO brOken-hearted] can aLsO heLp in mOving On.. Watching funny mOvies can aLsO heLp and reminder dOnt watch mOvies that are saD cause it cOuLd wOrsen yOur feeLing..

I didnt watched mOvies in mOving On. I just think that God has aLready been arranged whO is the right man fOr me.. And yet aLL I have tO dO is tO wait, patientLy.. What I did is tO reaLize that fact and pray untO Him.. I didnt get fLirting with Other guys too.. I just pour my whOLe LOve untO God, LOve Him, Praise Him, Pray untO Him, and etc. I think my ex Left me fOr good, fOr the betterment Of us bOth. I just accept that fact and I cant deny the fact that I am still praying fOr him but its fOr his Own security cause he is sOmewhere here in the Philippines tO serve the LOrd. I hOpe that sOmeda, sOmehOw, we wOuLd meet each Other and taLk withOut any guiLt and anger in Our hearts. :) :) :) :)
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby Ronald » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:I have been in a tOugh break up befOre. And it was nOt easy fOr me tO mOve On.. I was grieving at that time and yet very disappOinted, my heart feeLs Like it was my wOrst days withOut him. I really feel devastated.. :( I bLamed the LOrd at that time Of how cOuLd I fell inLOve with the LOrd at that kind Of man and still LOving him thOugh he had aLready been gOne.. That was my wOrst nightmare ever! I am still affeCted Of thinking Of him until nOw but I am just ignOring it. [good fOr me] :D

Getting aLOng with yOur cLOse friends [friends that are nOt aLsO brOken-hearted] can aLsO heLp in mOving On.. Watching funny mOvies can aLsO heLp and reminder dOnt watch mOvies that are saD cause it cOuLd wOrsen yOur feeLing..

I didnt watched mOvies in mOving On. I just think that God has aLready been arranged whO is the right man fOr me.. And yet aLL I have tO dO is tO wait, patientLy.. What I did is tO reaLize that fact and pray untO Him.. I didnt get fLirting with Other guys too.. I just pour my whOLe LOve untO God, LOve Him, Praise Him, Pray untO Him, and etc. I think my ex Left me fOr good, fOr the betterment Of us bOth. I just accept that fact and I cant deny the fact that I am still praying fOr him but its fOr his Own security cause he is sOmewhere here in the Philippines tO serve the LOrd. I hOpe that sOmeda, sOmehOw, we wOuLd meet each Other and taLk withOut any guiLt and anger in Our hearts. :) :) :) :)

It wont be easy to be heart broken. Sometimes you can make stupid things. A woman at age 21, from cebu city got suicide just recently because she knew that she is pregnant. Can you imagine someone can do when they are heart broken? So guys and gals, please and please be responsible.
Ronald

Postby crisipicada » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 am

I feel so sorry about your break up and i really understand how you feel. It wont be easy and when everyone experience that for the first time, he or she might commit stupid things. It is better to talk to a friend or someone you can confide with and be accountable for you, in that way you feel better. Yes, i did cry because of someone who leave me and it really takes time to heal the wound. In due time it will be healed but the scar still remains. That's the fact of having experience short term relationship. And so it is better to really take time to know the person and what she or he really intent to having a relationship. Now, i believe that the man or the woman that is meant for you may need not to have a girlfriend or boyfriend in the present, in the right time, both of you meet each other. Remember, the person wont never be happy until he/she finds the right person for him/her.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Experience is the best teacher. Lots of ways to cope up break up. For me the best way to cope up is get busy. Pain will be there to entertain you when you are in idle and endure the heartache. BY getting busy you will slowly learn to accept it and eventually forget it.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:43 pm

red wrote:Experience is the best teacher. Lots of ways to cope up break up. For me the best way to cope up is get busy. Pain will be there to entertain you when you are in idle and endure the heartache. BY getting busy you will slowly learn to accept it and eventually forget it.

I agree with you red..Keeping busy is one of the best ways to cope up with break-up...second, is confiding to someone whom we can trust such as our mother and bestfriends...Avoid being alone in a place, coz in that way, you'll keep on reminiscing the happy times you've been with him/her..Always try to associate with your friends.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
red wrote:Experience is the best teacher. Lots of ways to cope up break up. For me the best way to cope up is get busy. Pain will be there to entertain you when you are in idle and endure the heartache. BY getting busy you will slowly learn to accept it and eventually forget it.

I agree with you red..Keeping busy is one of the best ways to cope up with break-up...second, is confiding to someone whom we can trust such as our mother and bestfriends...Avoid being alone in a place, coz in that way, you'll keep on reminiscing the happy times you've been with him/her..Always try to associate with your friends.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Check! But the best thing is tO pray and cOnfide yOur prObLems in the LOrd! In Him, aLL things are pOssibLe! :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby purex » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Great reply.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby glacia » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:56 pm

cutegen wrote::D well, eventhough mostly all of us just started to find someone to be their life time partner...sometimes we can avoid some relationship problems that sometimes can lead to break up...

in my own part i have experience break up and it hurts so much, that made me cry for 1 night...lol...i did post this topic so that some can post their ideas about break up..

thank you

When i broke my first BF it was a bad experience. I always vomit i cant eat. It was my high schoool days but it was still a puppy love. As time goes, i feel better and my heart grows and i am not affected anymore for the second time. it is the time of searching and looking for a better man for me.
glacia

Next

Return to General Forum