Where will you both live?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Where will you both live?

Postby Chas » Tue May 18, 2010 9:52 am

Ok - When you have met the love of your life - married - but - where do you live?

Treat this as a hypothetical question as sometimes work dictates where you end up living - so ladies and gentlemen:

1. Ladies - Do you want to live in the Philippines? or do you want live elsewhere?

2. Gentlemen - Do you want to live in the Philippines? or do you want to take the love of your life back to your home country? Or another country?

If possible say why one option or the other appeals to you.
Chas

Re: Where will you both live?

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Of course i want to stay in the Philippines to live with my husband :D :D . Because Filipina are close to their family just like me so i want to stay close to my family. I am afraid to go to the place i am stranger that is why i wanted to stay in the Philippines. Even some of my friends abroad, they said that living in the Philippines is much better than to other country whatever nice the place is. The place is still up to the couple what they have agreed with but i suggest living in Bukidnon. It is a very nice place to live.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Despistado » Wed May 19, 2010 2:57 am

I still have not found my one,so It is undecided..But i think that if you are seriously considering a man abroad....you have to consider also to live outside the filipinas.Visiting on Holydays and much phone calls,internet and visiting on Holydays.This is only my view of things crispicada.
Despistado

Postby crisipicada » Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Despistado wrote:I still have not found my one,so It is undecided..But i think that if you are seriously considering a man abroad....you have to consider also to live outside the filipinas.Visiting on Holydays and much phone calls,internet and visiting on Holydays.This is only my view of things crispicada.

Thanks a lot, Despistado. I am considering that as much as my partner wanted to go on holiday. Hmmp that will be a lot of fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Postby Despistado » Wed May 19, 2010 10:26 pm

i hope so crispicada,fun is añways good :D .Happy meeting with him ,God blessings and good luck.
Despistado

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 20, 2010 5:15 am

Despistado wrote:i hope so crispicada,fun is añways good :D .Happy meeting with him ,God blessings and good luck.

A million thanks to you, Despistado. Fun is really great, indeed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Postby Mr.Magoo » Sun May 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Many circumstances may come into play when deciding where a couple has to live. It may be advantagous for them to live in the Philippines because of the lower cost of living there. But the Philippines does not have very good health care, so a man may wish to stay in his own country for that reason alone. Or it could be that he does not like the conditions in the Philippines, and prefers a modern environment.

No matter where the couple lives, one of the partners has to sacrifice their close relationships with their friends and family members to move to a foreign land in order to be with their mate. Who gives, and at what price does that come with? Does it carry some hidden costs such as resentment or depression? Who can handle and deal with those feelings best? A young woman, or an older man?

Now let's get back to the other stuff, and enjoy a nice Holiday with someone who wants to have some FUN! Anyone ready to PARTY? :lol: ;) :lol:
Mr.Magoo

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 24, 2010 3:22 am

Mr.Magoo wrote:Many circumstances may come into play when deciding where a couple has to live. It may be advantagous for them to live in the Philippines because of the lower cost of living there. But the Philippines does not have very good health care, so a man may wish to stay in his own country for that reason alone. Or it could be that he does not like the conditions in the Philippines, and prefers a modern environment.

No matter where the couple lives, one of the partners has to sacrifice their close relationships with their friends and family members to move to a foreign land in order to be with their mate. Who gives, and at what price does that come with? Does it carry some hidden costs such as resentment or depression? Who can handle and deal with those feelings best? A young woman, or an older man?

Now let's get back to the other stuff, and enjoy a nice Holiday with someone who wants to have some FUN! Anyone ready to PARTY? :lol: ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe that Mr. Magoo is ready to party :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon May 24, 2010 5:29 pm

The call over the speaker at the restaurant says, "Mr. Magoo......party of one"

Lately, that is how I party!! But that could all change quickly. What do you think, crispicada? Would you care to party till we drop? ;)
Mr.Magoo

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 am

Mr.Magoo wrote:The call over the speaker at the restaurant says, "Mr. Magoo......party of one"

Lately, that is how I party!! But that could all change quickly. What do you think, crispicada? Would you care to party till we drop? ;)

Yes, i am ready to get wild :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum