come on guys help a little

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

come on guys help a little

Postby justmovenalong » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:17 pm

I like to get all the guys on here this month to give a little to the kids.Say a little compatition between the U.S. and Europe,If we all can give just alittle this month it will help them so much.So come on lets do this thing Im not rich ,but I will give what I can.God bless
justmovenalong

Re: come on guys help a little

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Thanks for your inititive and your suggestion. I am going to Danao City in October, and I am going to donate my time for 2 weeks to work building on the shelter for the kids. I have worked in the construction business for 40 years, so I should be able to do some good while I am there. It would be very nice if I had some money to buy materials to work with, and any donations that come in between now and October first, I can use to buy materials.
I have been praying for the past 2 years that God would bless me with the opportunity to build the new shelter for these children, but I have not had the money to do that. At this time I am grateful that I will get to play a small part in its construction.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby justmovenalong » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 pm

I really hope everyone can kick in just a little.Friday marissa and I will be sending some not a lot but what we can so watch for it.God bless all you do from them.If the men on here would take a trip there and see the street kids they might understand why its so important to help.
justmovenalong

Postby Chas » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Good idea. Hope you get a response. Commitments here mean I cannot help at the moment.

Michael - I hope you post some photos from your trip. Is this the shelter on the land Manny has or the extension to his house?
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 pm

This will be to work on the new building being started on the donated land, and not on his house. He cannot continue to keep the kids at his house because the Danao City Government has decided that it is illegal for him to do that. Whatever gets built on the lot with the money that he has available is what they will have to live in, and I will add to that when I get there.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:03 am

jadegil6 wrote:This will be to work on the new building being started on the donated land, and not on his house. He cannot continue to keep the kids at his house because the Danao City Government has decided that it is illegal for him to do that. Whatever gets built on the lot with the money that he has available is what they will have to live in, and I will add to that when I get there.

I take my hat off to you. It is a nice site on a quiet road with the statue of the Virgin Mary in the cliff at the back. But just clearing the site will be a huge job even before building starts. My funds are being drained at an alarming rate by my upcoming trip to Negros and kids starting University. On Negros I am hiring a steam engine for the day to play in the sugar cane fields. The basic cost is not too much, but then you get the extras.....
Chas

Postby justmovenalong » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:14 am

So many veiws so little comments huuummmm tells me something
justmovenalong

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:54 am

I do not always know when there are donations made unless the person sends me an email to notify me about it.
Since I got a notification today, I checked the account for the Orphanage, and got a pleasant surprise. There were several donations that were made over the past weeks. Thanks to all of the people who have donated to this important cause.
God bless you all!

PayPal Account:
Aug 13, 2010 Donation From Randy McPhink
$200.00 -$6.10 (fee) = $193.90 USD

Aug 13, 2010 Donation From Marissa & Todd Evans
$150.00 -$4.65 (fee) = $145.35 USD

Aug 1, 2010 Donation From Hugh Rose
$500.00 -$14.80 (fee) = $485.20 USD

Jul 27, 2010 Donation From Ted Bowen
$200.00 -$6.10 (fee) = $193.90 USD

For all of you who are mathematically challenged, that adds up to $1,050.00 USD. I pay the fees to PayPal so that 100% of all donations are given to the Orphanage. I feel so blessed that there will be money for me to buy materials with while I am there in Cebu to work in October. If I don't spend all of the donations on materials, then the remainder will be used to buy food and clothing for the children.

All of these people listed above who have donated, live in the United States.

There is always a need for donations, anytime of the year, so if you can't contribute now, I hope that you will in the months and years ahead. Thanks,
Michael
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby justmovenalong » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Wow thats great so far,and it looks like the U.S. is kickn some booty come Europe lets go!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
justmovenalong

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:21 am

I have had another donation from Ted Bowen again for $200.00.
So that makes all of the donations thus far coming from Americans.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Forum