Do You REALLY Want To Find An American Man

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Do You REALLY Want To Find An American Man

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Filipinas. This is no joke. I can tell you how. But only if you really want to hear the truth. It is not difficult. It is not a scam. I can tell you right here on this forum but only if you want to hear. Knowledge is very valuable. In Proverbs young men are told to "get knowledge". Of course here we have young women but God would not object to a Filipina acquiring knowledge to find an American man if that is her goal!
BigBlastGuy

Re: Do You REALLY Want To Find An American Man

Postby lyrehc » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 pm

BigBlastGuy wrote:Filipinas. This is no joke. I can tell you how. But only if you really want to hear the truth. It is not difficult. It is not a scam. I can tell you right here on this forum but only if you want to hear. Knowledge is very valuable. In Proverbs young men are told to "get knowledge". Of course here we have young women but God would not object to a Filipina acquiring knowledge to find an American man if that is her goal!

hey Bigblastguy don't be shy and tell the young girls here about that knowledge you have :D :D :D
Not all Filipina has a goal finding an american man you know :lol: :lol: :lol:
Many of us girls just want to have a partner where we can share our life with,the one who will understand us and accept us for what we are and will do same for our partner of course.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:19 pm

lyrehc wrote:
BigBlastGuy wrote:Filipinas. This is no joke. I can tell you how. But only if you really want to hear the truth. It is not difficult. It is not a scam. I can tell you right here on this forum but only if you want to hear. Knowledge is very valuable. In Proverbs young men are told to "get knowledge". Of course here we have young women but God would not object to a Filipina acquiring knowledge to find an American man if that is her goal!

hey Bigblastguy don't be shy and tell the young girls here about that knowledge you have :D :D :D
Not all Filipina has a goal finding an american man you know :lol: :lol: :lol:
Many of us girls just want to have a partner where we can share our life with,the one who will understand us and accept us for what we are and will do same for our partner of course.

Does not seem many Filipinas are really interested, so no point in spending my time. If there are interested Filipinas I will post what you need to know.
BigBlastGuy

Postby edeline » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Many are interested to find American guys. I guess it willl be useful if you post your information about that. that will be highly appreciated..
edeline

Postby Edwin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Sounds like Bigblastguy has some inside information! I am being funny! :lol: :lol: He should just come out with it and let us know. Of course to answer the question; I really don't want to find an American Man! :lol: :lol: If Bigblastguy really has some good information that might help a whole lot of filipinas on this site, so come out with it, Bigblastguy! Everyone has their own ideas, like lyrehc said, not everyone is interested in finding an American man, but some just want to have a husband so that they can be happy and comforted and live their lives with value. I've heard all kinds of ideas. Some want an American man because they like the babies that come from that union, and I think that is fine, myself, if that is what they want. Some want an American man because they want to come to American, and have the opportunity to work, make money, send some home, save some for their own marriage, and I think that is fine too as long as each partner understands what the other has in mind and is happy about it. If I were free to marry, which I am not because I am married, but that would not bother me in the least as long as I was convinced that the young lady loved me and I loved her. Some want an American man, but they want their man to come live in their country, and that is what happened with Carol's brother, and they have been very happy, extremely so, for 12 years, but he is dying which is sad, but he knows he is going to be with Jesus now, so he is happy about that. I do love filipino people, and I have lots of connections; people who have married filipino people and are very happy. I like it that so many of them have faith in God, and live their lives based on God's laws. I like the attitudes that they have that are family oriented, and the fact that they stick with each other. I just like their culture period. I like it that they have so much love in their hearts, and I don't care if they do have a little jealously as that just proves they love more and don't want to share their mate with others. I think everyone wins in this kind of a union. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby lyrehc » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:01 am

will the point there is that we can find LOVE not goal because if it is a goal it involves money i think.....anyway I joined here to find love not to have a goal so lets just be happy coz God always make a way in many things. :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Edwin » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:43 am

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Sometimes we get the cart before the horse. lyrehc is correct we can find love. She joined this site to find love. This is a great place for people to get to know each other. This affords an opportunity for self expression. You can tell what you are thinking and how you feel about things. Be happy is a very good suggestion, and yes God does make a way. You can tell by reading someone's postings if they think about God and His things, or if other things are on their minds. You can pick up on someone's attitudes by reading what they write. You can get an idea what motivates that person. This way 2 people can find each other and gain some confidence in one another. Then if you have something you want to discuss with one person, that is what the Private Message is for; you PM them and tell them whatever it is that you want them to hear. lyrehc is right this is a good place to be! There are people not only from America on here, but also other countries like the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and others as well. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby edeline » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Wanting and working to have an american man in life is a goal and not simply by chance. Once a person is very interested to find an American man, she will work for it and search which means she will not involved with any other man and not her goal. A person must know what she or he wants in life in order to have directions and stick to it. If we say wanting a man is not a goal, it could mean someone is just for a play and what if someone is interested with you and you don't feel like it so you will just be playing around...GOAL....that motivates the person to know and reach someone or something.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:43 pm

I know what you mean by the goal. If it is the goal a person will pursue it. You figure out what you want/need, and then you go for it. If at first you don't succeed, you try again. No doubt the filipina wants the American man because he appreciates the filipina. The American wants the filipina because she will love him and care for him. She wants him to be with her forever. The value of the family is important to the filipina, and that adds value to the American also. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:57 am

Not really. But you cannot resist if God wants a filipina to marry an american guy, what do you think? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Now my question is: Do you really want to find a filipina woman?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum