Health Problem

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Health Problem

Postby mjsty » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:24 am

MENSTRUATION......
its not only for the women section but also for the men...it will be a general discussion of all health problems...

i have a menstruation problem since my first period...i never have it for almost a year..I am single and never been into sexual intercourse. When i consult the OB she said that i have more masculine hormone than of feminine and it was but normal in my case as she said...she gave me a medicine and it was effective but i stopped taking it since I'm afraid of its effect..but i have it when i am physically stressed. but i can never be physically stressed all the time..any suggestion for the solution of my problem please....... :? :? :?
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Re: Health Problem

Postby Chas » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Try entering 'irregular periods' into google. A quick look seems to indicate that your problem will not stop you having children in future, though you may need to take a fertility drug.

Being overweight or suffering from stress can also be a cause. Try to get to your ideal weight for your size. Google 'Body Mass Index' to get an indication of your ideal weight. Try not to get stressed (easily said - often difficult to do).

Good luck.
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:00 pm

When my daughter first started her menstration, she was irregular, so our doctor put her on birth control pills. Those made a big difference for her, and in about 3 months time, she was on a regular cycle. After she was on a regular cycle, she stopped taking the birth control pills. I think she was 12 or 13 at the time.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby mjsty » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Chas wrote:Try entering 'irregular periods' into google. A quick look seems to indicate that your problem will not stop you having children in future, though you may need to take a fertility drug.

Being overweight or suffering from stress can also be a cause. Try to get to your ideal weight for your size. Google 'Body Mass Index' to get an indication of your ideal weight. Try not to get stressed (easily said - often difficult to do).

Good luck.

thank you Mr. Chas for the suggestion but im not overweight and not into stress much too..in fact my work is easy and as to my weight im only 45kgs...
mjsty

Postby mjsty » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:58 pm

jadegil6 wrote:When my daughter first started her menstration, she was irregular, so our doctor put her on birth control pills. Those made a big difference for her, and in about 3 months time, she was on a regular cycle. After she was on a regular cycle, she stopped taking the birth control pills. I think she was 12 or 13 at the time.

good for her..but sir my medicine didnt work in my case..after 3 months of taking still no positive result thats why i stopped.
but I never felt bad though. Im pretty well, I am just worried of not having a baby in the future...
mjsty

Postby Chas » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:28 am

mjsty wrote: I never felt bad though. Im pretty well, I am just worried of not having a baby in the future...

45kgs is a good weight as I guess you are about 5'. If you currently have no ill effects then do not worry, enjoy not having periods. When the time comes that you want a baby and it does not happen naturally, see a doctor about taking a fertility drug. A colleague had similar problems, took a fertility drug, and had a beautiful baby boy. He is now a teenager and dropped out of college. Teenage children is another problem you can look forward to. :lol:

Don't worry, be happy and enjoy life. Stay healthy and fit and I am sure when appropriate you will have one or more wonderful babies. Some fertility drugs can increase the chances of twins :o .
Chas

Postby Edwin » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:59 am

Chas wrote:
mjsty wrote: I never felt bad though. Im pretty well, I am just worried of not having a baby in the future...

45kgs is a good weight as I guess you are about 5'. If you currently have no ill effects then do not worry, enjoy not having periods. When the time comes that you want a baby and it does not happen naturally, see a doctor about taking a fertility drug. A colleague had similar problems, took a fertility drug, and had a beautiful baby boy. He is now a teenager and dropped out of college. Teenage children is another problem you can look forward to. :lol:

Don't worry, be happy and enjoy life. Stay healthy and fit and I am sure when appropriate you will have one or more wonderful babies. Some fertility drugs can increase the chances of twins :o .

Yes, and triplets or more up to I think 8 babies or so. Rare, but it has happened. :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby mjsty » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:43 pm

thanks for all of your suggestions guys.... :D :D :D :D
mjsty

Postby Erin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Was the medicine that you were taking estrogen pills? I wouldn't worry about not menstruating as long as you are seeing your OB on a regular basis and your OB knows about your situation. I think it would be great not to have periods so often. I think some birth control devices can actually lower the instances of periods or reduce there symptoms.
Erin

Postby Edwin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Be careful with birth control pills, as I have heard that there can be harmful side effects including high blood pressure and cancer. When we were first married I think Carol took them. She had had high blood pressure since then, but I don't know if that is what caused it or not. :)
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum