Give us things to watch for in on line dating

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Give us things to watch for in on line dating

Postby justmovenalong » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 pm

On line dating is hard to build trust but there is things you can watch for to give you signs someone may not be what they say.The biggest that i would warn a female about is if you are ask if you had ever had sex with someone this is a bad sign.And of course for men it askn for money soon in the chat or told they are at a caff then telling you there is no cam should raise a flag.It took me a long time to find my mate(ty red)but i have learn a lot from the time i spent looking please share things that you think people should watch for.
justmovenalong

Re: Give us things to watch for in on line dating

Postby wantingmore » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:44 am

Sex is important for men. It is not good to tell women as soon as possible about this topic. I advise people here to build friendship and trust. It is easy for women to give themselves as soon as they are comfortable with men. Sex, though a must, must carefully guarded especially when you are chatting with women.

Money is a big issue. I build a good relationship with a woman and even though she is needs money she never tell. It is my idea to give her something for load, for internet bill and some extra money to get on her pocket when she needs something. I am very much positive of helping someone.
wantingmore

Postby RealDeal » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:29 am

:cry:
Last edited by RealDeal on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RealDeal

Postby justmovenalong » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 pm

As to the sex comment where i was tryn to go was the fact that some sex prediters are only after virgins so this will become a main concern for them.I fell this should be a flag.
justmovenalong

Postby Tigger82d » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Me and my fiance talked in email and chatted on messenger for about a month before we met and I don't recall once of us ever talking about sex. We only spent weekends together so I could spend the weekdays with my dad since he moved over there. Sometime during our second weekend we started talking about sex and she is the one who brought it up. I wasn't out to find a woman to have sex with so I wasn't worried about the subject. So I have to agree that it is ok to talk about but not from the beginning, and Ladies, if you are a virgin, the right guy is going to be willing to wait until AFTER the wedding. As my fiancee says, she has only one gift she can give her future husband and she can only give it once.
Tigger82d

Postby RealDeal » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:31 pm

:cry: .
RealDeal

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Tigger82d wrote:Me and my fiance talked in email and chatted on messenger for about a month before we met and I don't recall once of us ever talking about sex. We only spent weekends together so I could spend the weekdays with my dad since he moved over there. Sometime during our second weekend we started talking about sex and she is the one who brought it up. I wasn't out to find a woman to have sex with so I wasn't worried about the subject. So I have to agree that it is ok to talk about but not from the beginning, and Ladies, if you are a virgin, the right guy is going to be willing to wait until AFTER the wedding. As my fiancee says, she has only one gift she can give her future husband and she can only give it once.

I agree with you. Never talk about this stuff, later on if the woman will fall for you then this topic "sex" is no need to tell the woman. She will love you without question and willing to give his life and soul to a man who truly loves her. Women actually just wait for the man to do the first move, but in the case the woman loves the guy, she will actually give a hint and tell you how much she loves the guy. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Tigger82d » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:15 pm

crisipicada wrote:
Tigger82d wrote:Me and my fiance talked in email and chatted on messenger for about a month before we met and I don't recall once of us ever talking about sex. We only spent weekends together so I could spend the weekdays with my dad since he moved over there. Sometime during our second weekend we started talking about sex and she is the one who brought it up. I wasn't out to find a woman to have sex with so I wasn't worried about the subject. So I have to agree that it is ok to talk about but not from the beginning, and Ladies, if you are a virgin, the right guy is going to be willing to wait until AFTER the wedding. As my fiancee says, she has only one gift she can give her future husband and she can only give it once.

I agree with you. Never talk about this stuff, later on if the woman will fall for you then this topic "sex" is no need to tell the woman. She will love you without question and willing to give his life and soul to a man who truly loves her. Women actually just wait for the man to do the first move, but in the case the woman loves the guy, she will actually give a hint and tell you how much she loves the guy. :D :D :D :D

Crisi I have to admit, after our first meeting and the first weekend together I did not know if she liked me or what. Some signs pointed to that she did but some signs pointed the other direction. I was a bit confused at first but then i realized it was the customs over there and her being shy, mostly her being shy. I had a great time there and i cant wait until I go back again (to pick her up).
Tigger82d

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Tigger82d wrote:
crisipicada wrote:

Crisi I have to admit, after our first meeting and the first weekend together I did not know if she liked me or what. Some signs pointed to that she did but some signs pointed the other direction. I was a bit confused at first but then i realized it was the customs over there and her being shy, mostly her being shy. I had a great time there and i cant wait until I go back again (to pick her up).

aww..and now i know that Tigger82d and ate Crisi are inlove with each other..m very happy to know that jaderune's most active Filipina poster is taken..:0 congrats to both of you..
chaychay644

Postby Tigger82d » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:39 am

aww..and now i know that Tigger82d and ate Crisi are inlove with each other..m very happy to know that jaderune's most active Filipina poster is taken..:0 congrats to both of you..
[/quote]

Me and Crisi are not involved, but she sure seems like a sweet lady tho. I did meet my fiance here in jaderune site back in June. I'll write in the Happy Couples section about us some and I'll post some pics to. All I can say to all the ladies out there is don't give up but don't give in. There are good guys left out here and we're just looking for a good woman.
Tigger82d

Next

Return to General Forum