What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

What Did You Eat Today?

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Today breakfast started out with cooked oatmeal with cranberry raisins, milk and hot chocolate, and that was a very good start for the day. At the mid day meal time, Carol was already gone, and I couldn't see anything that I could easily eat, so I ate peanutbutter, honey, and drank milk. For the evening mean we were at the party, and there was an unbelieveable amount of food! I ate a hamburger with tomato, onion, lettuce, corn chips, potato chips, several fruit salads, and carrot cake. For my later snack I ate one half chocolate bar with almond nuts. I was tempted to eat more than that, but I decided to eat some Blue Diamond Almonds, smoked and with salt, and boy are they good, and I am drinking milk as well! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby red » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:51 am

You have plenty of room in your belly for all those foods! Haha! I had burger and fries and coke and chocolate float today. And tonight will have some soup then tea before sleep.
Sir Ed please dont mention those foods again because i am jealous. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:07 am

Yes, Red, you should have been here! The graduation party was for a young lady who has the same first name as our granddaughter who lives 3 hours away from us. The funny thing is that she actually looks a whole lot like here also, except this girl is a little taller than our granddaughter. These people were really nice to our granddaughter when she lived with us, having her stay with them so she could go to Youth Group with them, when Carol and I couldn't do that. The mother works in our town where our granddaughter was going to school, so it was just perfect for her to go with these people. I found out that the mother was the daughter of a former high school principal that I worked for and also her mother was the elementary school secretary who called me for many of my jobs, but I didn't know they were related, Mom, Dad, Daughter, and grandchildren. Anyway the Dad told me if I didn't get enough to eat if wouldn't be his fault. The grandfather who I worked for had forgotten who I was, but it didn't take long for him to remember, after he asked me who I was and I told him. He told me that I looked really familiar. They also came to the place in the Cascade Mountains where we lived a few times, but it has been many years since I worked for him. He also was in the same class at school as my ex brother-in-law, and I'm not going to suggest that he is old because he is the same age as Carol, and just a little older than I am!

I won't mention those foods! Boy were they good! Our daughter said there was too much good food, and she ate too much of it and was stuffed! I ate plenty enough, but I didn't really over eat. It was fun and good food, good visiting, good all the way around! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:13 am

Today I had cooked oatmeal with cranberry raisins in milk for breakfast. Before church our youngest granddaughter said she was hungry, so we went to the store, bought maple bars, and ate several of them! For the mid day meal we had 2 chicken drum sticks, potato tots, corn, and green string beans! For our evening meal we had macoroni with a little cheese, chopped up weiners and bacon, and that was good. On the way home we ate 2 bananas. Now I am eating peanut butter honey, and drinking milk. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Yesterday morning I eat oatmeal then have our celebration of 114th independence Day.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Yes, Crisi, yesterday was a very early day for you wasn't it? I will bet that the 114th Independence Day
Celebration was enjoyable? Your Independence Day is June 11th, huh? Our Independence Day Celebration is July 4th, and it is a celebration of our Independence from England at the end of the Revolutionary War with England.

Today I had cooked oatmeal with cranberry raisins in it and milk for breakfast. For the mid day meal, I had two small hotdogs with buns, mustard, and katsup, as well as a banana and milk. For super I had Amish hotcakes with blueberries in them, cooked in syrup and milk. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby linogunda » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:50 am

today we eat fried chicken :D :D :D :D
linogunda

Postby DavidM » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Today I made salisbury steak and potatoes. Lots of onion. I went and got my hair cut during lunch and Mrs. Denise, the lady who cuts my hair, always gives me some food to take home. Today it was turkey with stuffing and vegetables. Or course I had a blueberry shake for breakfast. I love blueberries!
DavidM

Postby Smiley » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 pm

linogunda wrote:today we eat fried chicken :D :D :D :D

Wow I had fried chicken today too.One of my customers owns a fried chicken place and insisted that I had to try his family recipe.It was pretty good. After I got home I had some nice ripe cherries and a cup of tea.

BTW: Welcome to the group,It`s always nice to see a new member posting. I hope you like it enough to stick around. :)
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 pm

This morning I had cooked oatmeal with cranberry raisins and milk. At mid day lunch time, I took a letter over to our daughter's place, that Carol for got to take, and our daughter asked me to come in and stay for a while, which I did. She gave me a tuna fish sandwich, and a glass of milk. For supper I had french fries, meat loaf, and a lettuce and tomato salad with blue cheese, and boy was it good! I am fixing to eat peanut butter honey, and drink some milk shortly, then I might eat a little dark chocolate, like baker's chocolate! I haven't decided about that yet?!

linogunda, we are all glad to see you here, and please keep coming back! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum