To all Jaderune Members.."How is your Search For LOVE?"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

To all Jaderune Members.."How is your Search For LOVE?"

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:59 am

I just wanted to ask all Jaderune members regarding their search for love...

chaychay644

Re: To all Jaderune Members.."How is your Search For LOVE?"

Postby kenjhub » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 am

I found a wonderful woman on Jade & Rune web site. She lives in Lapu-Lapu and I was able to travel to meet her last April. Since then I have filed the Visa application and we will be married here when she arrives. There are so many women on the site it must have been God that guided me to Melanies picture and bio instead of someone else and we could not be happier with each other.

If anyone needs advice or information on the visa process I would be glad to help.

Ken
kenjhub

Postby scott_g » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Wow. That is really great Ken. Congrats to you. :)
scott_g

Postby cutegen » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:52 am

kenjhub wrote:I found a wonderful woman on Jade & Rune web site. She lives in Lapu-Lapu and I was able to travel to meet her last April. Since then I have filed the Visa application and we will be married here when she arrives. There are so many women on the site it must have been God that guided me to Melanies picture and bio instead of someone else and we could not be happier with each other.

If anyone needs advice or information on the visa process I would be glad to help.

Ken

wow congrats...
cutegen

Postby charie » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:56 pm

how lucky you are but me? searching and single heheheh
charie

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:45 pm

kenjhub wrote:I found a wonderful woman on Jade & Rune web site. She lives in Lapu-Lapu and I was able to travel to meet her last April. Since then I have filed the Visa application and we will be married here when she arrives. There are so many women on the site it must have been God that guided me to Melanies picture and bio instead of someone else and we could not be happier with each other.

Ken

I am glad to know that..congrats to you ken :P :P :P my best wishes :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:36 pm

I have had some online friends, but so far none of them has been the right fit for me. I am still hopeful that Ms. Right and I will hook up. I have met a very sweet girl through the Forum, and she asked me to post more often so that she can possibly learn more about me from what I say.
I have been trying to be her teacher, and she seems to like what I have to offer, but she has some difficulty in communicating her true feelings. I am hopeful that time will bring us closer together.
Mr.Magoo

Postby purex » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:59 pm

I am still hopeful for my current relationship. I hope that i will be very happy about my lovelife :P :P :P :P
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby justmovenalong » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:59 pm

WAHOOOOO think im on the right track after a year,heading there to meet eljean in june.THANKS RED AND JADERUNE :D
justmovenalong

Postby red » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:37 am

justmovenalong wrote:WAHOOOOO think im on the right track after a year,heading there to meet eljean in june.THANKS RED AND JADERUNE :D

Congrats Todd (todpole), you finally found a frog...lol...i mean congrats seriously 8-)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Next

Return to General Forum