A Perfect Love

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

A Perfect Love

Postby Gary2310 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:14 pm

A Perfect Love...

As Christmas approaches, most of us start to experience some really big feelings...Feelings for our friends and family, feelings for those that are less fortunate than ourselves, feelings about Jesus and our relationship with Him, feelings about our past, present and future life, and the list goes on and on...

And, for those looking for love, the hopes of finding their "perfect love" at Christmas makes this time seem even more meaningful. Some may question the reality of finding a perfect love, but I sincerely believe that a perfect love does exist in the hearts and minds and souls of two people that are truly in love with each other.

To me, Christmas is about the birth of our Savior and about Christ being the center of God's divine purpose and about His unconditional love for mankind. This is surely a perfect love. And so, it is through His unconditional love for us that we are empowered to know love and to experience love.

The term 'perfect' can instill fear in those that hear it, as perfection is a state of being that most people can't identify with. When I think of a perfect love, however, I'm really thinking of a "true" love that has evolved over time, one that grows and expands, one that reaches new depths, and which connects two people in body, mind and soul in ways that can't easily be described with words alone.

It is my wish for all who are in search of love that you are inspired this Christmas to explore that which may be awakened inside of you and allow yourself to be enraptured by the hope of a perfect love.

And, for those that have already found love, my wish for you is that the love you have found be truly a perfect love.
Gary2310

Re: A Perfect Love

Postby Edwin » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:21 am

Yes, Gary, I think perfection is something that only God is capable of. So perfect love is God's love, and we strive for it, but I don't think we ever acheive that. True love is something that I think we can have, unless the definition of true love is perfect love, then it is possible only for God. We can be true to ourselves and true to each other, and then we have true love, if we truely love one another. :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness" I believe on that. Speaking of those searching for love. Search God first and delight in Him before other things, soon all your desires and that search for love will come to you. Good luck to all those who are searching on here for love. Hope by 2013 we will hear someone getting married by then. Do not forget to invite us all on your wedding. ha ha
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:01 pm

I have known of several from this forum who have gotten married either as a result of jaderun.com, or this forum, and I think you, Red, played match maker for at least one couple who got married,l and maybe more that I am not aware of. That is right, Red, "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all these things that the gentiles seek after will be given unto you." God will not withhold his good gifts from His children. The person who finds a wife, finds a good thing, and the price of a virtuous woman is far above rubies. Truely the most valuable things in life are free, but sometimes after you get them, they cost you, but then God is the provider, so that is okay!

So definately seek God first and His kingdom and you will receive eternal value, as well as some other value also! :D :D Yes, we will have Red, rent a boat, and we will all go attend the wedding! I am invited to the wedding of a young lady to be married in Cebu Island where her family is. I sold her a text book really cheap and paid the postage to mail it to her, and was her online classmate for 4 months, and now we are friends. She told me that when she gets married she wants me to come. She also told me that she would hook me up with her family so I would have a place to stay whenever I want to go to the Philippines! It is wonderful to have good friends! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:47 am

"Love will come to those who seek", this is a nice quote that I learn. Although some search and not found, still there is someone meant for all of us. To accept someone of who he is, start a new and forgetting the past is one sign that you love the person.

I personally look behind the past of a person and accept him as who he is. One thing for sure that I would love the person is how intimate his relationship to the Father. Because, I do believe that as he get closer to the Lord, I get closer to him .
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:48 am

Yes, Crisi, moving on and forgetting the past is part of real love. I shared, really more than I should have shared probably about our family troubles here. We have identical twins and a younger sister. The twins have practically hated their younger sister. At times it has been just mild dislike with minor problems resulting, and at other times, like about a year and a half ago or so, it has been all out hate with terrible things happening. They hate her mainly because I protected her from their abuse as they were growing up, and they somewhat hate me as well, the one living here by us more than the other who lives about 3 hours away from us. The twin who lives by us here told me that we will never have a relationship, and it is all because of the younger sister. This twin has not spoken to me since, nor does she want to see me, and she lives 600 feet from me! This happened last August, and I have only seen her from a distance since, not talked with her at her wish, and I am going along with her on that because she would just get hostile if I would try to approach her at all.

The younger sister has made up with her sister, twin, who lives 3 hours away. They are friends on facebook again. That twin who lives 3 hours away is somewhat like I am in that she wants to be right, and she wants to have the last word. So, she started explaining to the younger sister why she felt the way she did. The younger sister told her that she didn't want to hear any of it, but she just wanted to move on, forget the past and start new, not looking back. She told that sister that she loves her, so God has worked a miracle for us all in relation to the younger sister and her sister who lives 3 hours away.

What will happen between me and this daughter here, I have no idea. She is vindictive, wants to get even. She has done hateful things to the younger sister to send her strong messages, like threatening to send her horse to the glue factory! She let me bring the horse back, but after she got mad at me, then she got more angry with the younger sister, she demanded again that the horse be moved, so we moved the horse. This daughter who lives here close to us thinks I am the bad guy. She does nice things for me, like giving me presents for birthdays and Christmasses. She sends over cookies and candies for me, and sends word that she loves me, but she does not want to talk with me, nor does she want to see me. I don't think she hates me like she did, but she wants to keep me at a distance from her. She does however still hate her younger sister because of the past, and a few minor things that have happened in the last year and a half. God will have to take care of all this because I can't.
Edwin

Postby mystic » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:51 pm

crisipicada wrote:"Love will come to those who seek", this is a nice quote that I learn.

So, let me do a pun on the words. From the Greek art of syllogism. If a hypotetical girl told me that, I could say:

If "love will come to those who seek" and
"I seek you", that means that
"you'll love me" (i.e. you'll let your love come to me).

:D

If somebody noticed my absence, I am traveling.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby erwin » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 pm

mystic wrote:
crisipicada wrote:"Love will come to those who seek", this is a nice quote that I learn.

So, let me do a pun on the words. From the Greek art of syllogism. If a hypotetical girl told me that, I could say:

If "love will come to those who seek" and
"I seek you", that means that
"you'll love me" (i.e. you'll let your love come to me).

:D

If somebody noticed my absence, I am traveling.

Mystic, are you in love with crisiscpicada? so obvious huh,,,, :D :D :D
erwin

Postby mystic » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:46 am

hahahahaha; I just have fun sometimes with philosophical speculation. One of those things that many people find extremely boring, but used in a careful way it can be indeed fun.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby erwin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:30 pm

mystic wrote:hahahahaha; I just have fun sometimes with philosophical speculation. One of those things that many people find extremely boring, but used in a careful way it can be indeed fun.

Your answer is wrong. The answer is yes or no.
erwin

Next

Return to General Forum