Family Matters

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Family Matters

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:45 am

Wanted to share these daily devotional, and I hope these things can be a learning about family relationships - to couples, parents, and children. I hope you enjoy reading as it helps relationship grow and intimate more and more.
Attachments
love.jpg
Studying your Spouse
love.jpg (145.12 KiB) Viewed 12645 times
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Re: Family Matters

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:48 am

I also wanted to share this entitled, "Breaking the Silence". It is very practical...
Attachments
silince.jpg
Breaking the Silence
silince.jpg (130.39 KiB) Viewed 12644 times
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:51 am

This one is all about "Serving Without Demanding". It is very educational and encouraging. May everyone learn to Serve without Demanding. All of us need to practice this in our life.
Attachments
serve.jpg
serve.jpg (132.9 KiB) Viewed 12644 times
m&m

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:55 am

This is all about becoming a mom or for mothers. It is a big role to be a mom and a good influence for their children. Mother must be loving and understanding, sweet and caring and meet the emotional need of child. Most of all, to become a godly mother.
Attachments
mother.jpg
mother.jpg (157.48 KiB) Viewed 12644 times
m&m

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:44 am

thank you for sharing with us m&m..
one of a very difficult work is motherhood. started to become first time mom is one of my hardest part of life but being a mom is a fulfillment and hapiness, a lifetime obligation to your children and to your grandchildren too :) .
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:24 pm

I have been reading the book "I am ok, you are ok". It talks about a person as a whole, from little baby, to adult and also parents.

I realize how much family upbringing affects and person or children in their lives. I also read that, based on studies, all the experienced of a person from childhood is being saved to the brain of the person, and he will bring that back when he grows. It also speak about why children cannot decide what is right to do when his parents is talking different from what parents is doing. IT gives confusion to children.

Not only that, those things that parents inculcated in the mind of the children will be in his mind, negative or positive. On my part, my father told us or to me personally that "Do not trust fully to person" because there is always behind in the persons back that that is not true. In this case, I have been bringing this to my life. And that is true. It is hard for me to trust person unless I know that he is christian, and even the person is christian, wherein i already gain trust to him or her, in the end, when he or she fails, that makes the person not "OK" at all.

A lot of things that makes the child as he grows. parents has a very big role in the life of children.

I did not finish reading this book, and since it is based on studies and it also true to what I experience, I realize that it is very important to grow spiritually above all. Because, there are things that can not be explained by human mind, like, coping bad situation. It is always the help of the Holy Spirit that we can still ok despite many bad situation.

I will share more as soon as I read more on this book ;-)
m&m

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:22 am

Family Matters most when your down and needy who gonna help you? For me my family is very important to me when i was in different way to them thats the time i realize that even for the worst time of my life they make me feel that im exist my life is worthy to live. If ever your different paths your family make a way to be with you :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Family matters, yes that is true.

Just today, a friend of mine text me she needs encouragement. I meet her during our fire olympics last week. I just learned that her husband has another woman. To the point that the girl keep on telling her on phone that she is the one who was the first love. So sad that there are people who will meddle someone's life. But the point is, why a man would leave his wife with his children to another woman? Now, my friend wants her husband back to her.In fact, she has an open arms to receive him when he would ask forgiveness. She said, she treated her husband well, but I also learned that the other woman was rich enough and working in the US as Nurse. So she just go back her ein the philippines to see her husband. What a situation.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:27 am

cheryz wrote:Family Matters most when your down and needy who gonna help you? For me my family is very important to me when i was in different way to them thats the time i realize that even for the worst time of my life they make me feel that im exist my life is worthy to live. If ever your different paths your family make a way to be with you :)

Yes i agree with you sissy cheryz. My family is very important persons even i got boyfriend again :lol: lol hahaha..just kidding.. for now family first im contented with my daughter.
angel

Postby angel » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:32 am

crisipicada wrote:Family matters, yes that is true.

Just today, a friend of mine text me she needs encouragement. I meet her during our fire olympics last week. I just learned that her husband has another woman. To the point that the girl keep on telling her on phone that she is the one who was the first love. So sad that there are people who will meddle someone's life. But the point is, why a man would leave his wife with his children to another woman? Now, my friend wants her husband back to her.In fact, she has an open arms to receive him when he would ask forgiveness. She said, she treated her husband well, but I also learned that the other woman was rich enough and working in the US as Nurse. So she just go back her ein the philippines to see her husband. What a situation.

What a situation sissy crisi.... thats the reality and it happens.. so sad about that if your in the situation what should you do? shes the first love So what your the wife and you have already children sometimes its a matter of a choice to make them together or not, for your children sake better do what you can do rather than no let her take your husband.
angel

Next

Return to General Forum