How can one says he is successful in life?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

How can one says he is successful in life?

Postby jk.kj73 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi, can anyone says he is successful?
jk.kj73

Re: How can one says he is successful in life?

Postby angel » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 am

i can say that if i achieve my dreams, my goals and what i want and plan for life. even many trials ive done for my past i think i can say i am successful now. i have a career and a family to proud of and a daughter to inspire in my journey. maybe i could say that im successful .
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:58 pm

I think that all of us have our little successes in some things, and we have failures in other things. No one I ever met has 100% success in everything.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:41 am

yes definitely sir i agree with you we have success and failure in life. my success for me is having a very adorable little boy. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Chas » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:47 pm

What is success? If you define what you judge as success, then you will know if you have been successful. Others may take a different view.

Perhaps you should ask 'can you say you are content?'.

Often understanding what is enough brings contentment.
Chas

Postby Smiley » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:28 am

Thats right Chas. Success means different things to different people.Some people only feel successful when they are giving,some only when they are receiving.
Some measure success simply by the amount of money that they have accumulated,some by the power they can exert over others.
I guess that it would be safe to say that all things considered you are as successful or as unsuccessful as you perceive yourself to be. ;)
Smiley

Postby wayne208 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:57 pm

I agree with Smiley and Chas. on this one .. I have had a Good Life and I thank God for that .
wayne208

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:17 pm

wayne208 wrote:I agree with Smiley and Chas. on this one .. I have had a Good Life and I thank God for that .

I believe success in life wont matter what we achieve in life. As Christian, I become more enlightened that this life has small meaning when we are out of the will of God. Many people achieve what they want in life but no true meaning or fulfillment. People just live and exist but no life at all. Hmmm confusing. It means that we must do things out of motivation. Motivation like because we desire to bless others. I listen to the message today, entitled "When plans turn to Ashes". I realize that as Christian, when we plan and achieve it not on what the Father design for it, it will turn to ashes. What a great encouragement and reminder to keep our hearts with right motive all the time.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:33 am

I guess when you do His will for your lives. He reveal to you when what you are passionate to do and what you like. ANd when you accomplish them, then I believe you are successful. It could be cooking, in teaching, in making things you like etc. So even little things can be a success in life.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:22 pm

crisipicada wrote:I guess when you do His will for your lives. He reveal to you when what you are passionate to do and what you like. ANd when you accomplish them, then I believe you are successful. It could be cooking, in teaching, in making things you like etc. So even little things can be a success in life.

Quite simple things youve than in your life make you successful... Hardworks and achievement can get through successful life. For me, i maybe not in work but ill try to work for the needs of my son and can share little to my family thats an accomplishment to me.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Next

Return to General Forum