LOVE BEGETS LOVE

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: LOVE BEGETS LOVE

Postby Edwin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Edeline, if you have a patient person you can thank God for that. There are so many people who have very little or no patitence, and if you don't understand you are in trouble. Patience is a virtue. I wouldn't pray for patience, because tribulation is what brings patience. You are also right Edeline, in that some show love for a very short time, maybe until marriage, and then they show something else that is not so nice. God protect us from those people, huh? We don't need them. Concern, care, and listening are very good indicators of a person's love for us. You don't have to talk about anything important, or you don't even have to make sense, as long as you are talking, smiling, and laughing, and what more could you want. I have heard about sweet nothings that are whispered in another person's ears, and I think that is what is being referred to. Listening, communication; asking, telling, and listening some more, and trying to understand, and above all being kind is important. The world is not a perfect place, and we do the best we can. We are not perfect, and neither should we expect our partner to be perfect. We should allow them a little room for error, because we need to be allowed room for error ourselves. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Re: LOVE BEGETS LOVE

Postby Edwin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 pm

You are correct Eric, in that words must be backed up by deeds. I think I said this on another post, that this like the connection between faith and works. Faith without works is dead. If we have faith we will have works. It is the same for love. Love is shown not only by words, but by words that are backed up with actions. Words are important, but actions are more important. Kind words and kind deeds go together. Both must be there. Kindness and respect both are important. It is important to have respect for you husband/wife, bf/gf, and in that God's love is shown. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum