Are You Really Happy?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Are You Really Happy?

Postby crisipicada » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:59 am

joshfink wrote:Despite all of the problems we face in this life, underneath it all God is letting you know in his still sweet voice that we are precious in his sight and that our eternity will be filled with pure joy and love and all the suffering we experience in this life will be forgotten. Thank you Lord!!!

It is so inspiring. Thanks a lot for the post. There's always a reason to be happy because we are created by the heaven above.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby m&m » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Being happy is from within. Even whatever situation i am in now, joy flow in my heart because Jesus loves me :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Ronald » Thu May 20, 2010 5:58 am

m&m wrote:Being happy is from within. Even whatever situation i am in now, joy flow in my heart because Jesus loves me :D :D

Joy is from within and happiness are from outside.life is good being a happy person. Are you contended with what you have now? Or not and always complaining then if you do you will never be happy. Are you in the situation that makes you very down then try to look positive and plan things to develop yourself and do improve your living. Be happy because it makes you young :D
Ronald

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:15 am

There is a song "Jesus Took My Burden I Could No Longer Bear." I can't remember a lot of the song right now, and I'm sure I have it because I have a huge collection of hymn church song books, but I can't find it right now. Jesus does take our burdens that we can't bear. I think part of it is also "In Answer To My Prayer." :) There is another song, "Why worry when you can pray, trust Jesus each and every day." And I don't remember much more of that one either, but it is a great song.
Edwin

Postby bachuichui » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:28 am

i feel happy everytime i accompished something..
if everyting's fine.. if they we're happy
bachuichui

Postby Edwin » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 pm

There is a song also, "Happiness is to Know the Lord." Jesus give us joy even in the time of trouble. :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:25 am

Yes, i am happy today though i was so busy.
I am happy because people around me are happy.
The same thing that if they are sad i become sad too.
It seems that what is around you and how it is like is contagious.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 am

crisipicada wrote:Yes, i am happy today though i was so busy.

This is very true! I have a cousin who had twin boys who are probably about 20 year old or so. They are depressed a lot for some reason, and our grandson has been staying with them in town. He is thinking that he needs to move somewhere else because their depression is getting to him, and making him feel down. Happiness and sadness are both contagious. :)
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 am

Ephesians 5:18; "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. 20; Giving thanks always for all things until God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

That will definitely lift anyone's spirit! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Tigger82d » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Next time when others around you are sad try giving everyone a big smile. You'd be amazed at what a smile or a kind word can do. Don't let them bring you down, you might as well help lift them up. Have a great weekend :D
Tigger82d

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum