ANOTHER SCAMMER

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: ANOTHER SCAMMER

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:44 am

It is better to be very careful. There are lots there who are just want to make fun in the forum. Thanks for the information about scammers.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby edeline » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:05 am

:cry:
that vida4love@yahoo.com has tried to send me a message also and that she sent her picture. I have just known it that she is a scammer..thanks for the info
edeline

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:35 am

There is a new Scammer who has sent out some Personal Messages. She (or he) has been banned, but I do not who she has sent messages to, so if you received one, then be aware that it is a scam. Here is the message:

Delete messageQuote messageJob vacancy
Sent: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:45 pm
To: jadegil6

Hello

I am Angle Bba from Canada, The Manager Of Omni Hotel, The Hotel Need Men And Women Who Can Work And Live In Omni Hotels here in Montreal Canada.

A Division Of Omni Canadian Hotel Canada ,Hotel Will pay For His or Her Flight Ticket from your country of origin to Canada, and also take care of your accommodation for your stay here in Canada. If You Are Interested Contact me Back through this email address below for more information and procedure.

If you are interested please contact me with this e-mail address,
Contact Email:bbeangle@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Mrs. Angle BbaAngle

Private messageE-mail
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Always be aware that any PM telling you of a job is probably a scam. Also, any URL's that are in any post are also an attempt to get you to log into that website, and your computer may become infested with a virus in an attempt to steal your personal information, including the email addresses of everyone who you correspond with. So please be wary of any URL's that you find in any posts.
Thanks,
Michael
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby purex » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:26 am

Thanks for the update about scammer out there.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby cougarkharne » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 am

One more to look out for " LOVEING BABY " He/She offers you a great business oportunity to go into business together :lol: The email is ( stephie_baby1984@yahoo.com )

P.S. A typical African style scam to get your bank details :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi
Sent: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 pm
To: cougarkharne

My Dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.Afer you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below,(stephie_baby1984@yahoo.com) for the full details of the transfer.I am Miss Stephie Atta,the Only Daugther of the late Mamadou Atta,my father was a gold and cocoa mercahnt based in accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast),he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recenty.

Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500,000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in abidjan ivory coast, that he used my name being the only Daugther as the next of kin in deposited fund.

Please my dear contact me on my private email for the full informations and my picture and the deposited slip and orher ductments concering the transfer.I will need your assistance as follows;To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreover,I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.

Reply to my private e-mail box below:(stephie_baby1984@yahoo.com)
Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Regards,
Miss Stephie Atta.
cougarkharne

Previous

Return to General Forum