What's Your Biggest FEAR or FRUSTRATION related to DATING?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What's Your Biggest FEAR or FRUSTRATION related to DATING?

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Our past experiences can make our present difficult, and make problems for our future. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby farmer » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 pm

We become frustrated when someone we knew that she or he is being serious but later on she or he is not. People change; attitude, character and life style. Even if she or he change, I believe that to love a person as who she is, is the most important. Do not love the person to change her but love her because of who she is.
farmer

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 31, 2012 2:40 am

People say, you have the choice to live in your past or look forward for the future. It is a choice whether we will be beaten by it or learned from it.

There are so many people who are really frustrated in life especially in love life and I for one. One thing that is important to me is being committed and honest. Okay, what I am trying to say is that, in any relationship, it has so many trials and problems and test. At this moment of testing and trying, your relationship grows deeper and deeper, and it is up to you to hold on or not.

If this happens - problems, difficulties, lovers quarrel, will you still stay and committed to one another and just remain in the relationship even if you are heading to many problems? Okay, what I am saying is that, it needs commitment to stay together. It doesn't mean that your relationship is not in good condition, you wil just jump and leave it.

This is really what relationships today. I like to share about the marriage of my sister Cai who married to a Pastor. I know that God has really work in their marriage even they have come into many problems and trials. What stays and keep their marriage is that, they trusted the Lord no matter what. Holding on even in the deepest storm in life.

So, for those who have problems in their relationships now, it is a good thing to talk to and make some solution to the problem. Pray for each other and stay believing and trusting one another. Most of all, commit your relationship to the Lord and you will be blessed. :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 am

You are right, Crisi, and I am glad that you have the example of your sister's marriage to look to. Yes, commitment is where it is at. You are committed to stay when things get hard, or when disappointments come! The problem today is that people are not committed, and when things get hard or problems come they jump and run! I have heard that often when people leave one marriage, and get into another marriage they often find the same problems in their next marriage. Yes, hold on to the Lord and each other in the deepest storms of life. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum