When your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend wants you back..

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: When your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend wants you back..

Postby crisipicada » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:25 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:
red wrote:
ms.sin17 wrote:Lucky ka jan! Of cOurse nOt! I am LoOking fOrward tO Learn mOre things Later On.. :D

hehe..Lucky Manzano...anyway, i said he is lucky because you have loved him. He should be proud man. Anyways again...maybe he isnt that serious. When a man is serious he's gonna make a way to communicate with you kahit saan mang sulok nang mundo sya naroroon..kaya, Lucky Guy..sana naman..magparamdam ka na kay Ms. Sin kasi sabik na sya sa yo...hehehe (assuming)

yOu knOw, I have aLsO think that too.. he must be very Lucky man thOugh I am just a simpLe girl because I never cheated him. :cry: Yes! I think that too.. if the man is seriOus then He must try tO cOmmunicate with me but then we are nOt each Other anymOre.. sO I think he dOesnt mind me anymOre.. :roll: haha sabik ka jan! di na nOh! :lol:

I don't understand why most of the men cheat women. They are playing games. What if we women will do the same?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:40 am

crisipicada wrote:I don't understand why most of the men cheat women. They are playing games. What if we women will do the same?

Women do cheat on men, unfortunately neither women or men are perfect. I also think it is unfair to say 'most' of the men. You have a very bleak assessment of the male sex. You only have to look through the pages of Jaderune and see the number of profiles removed to see that women are cheating on men.

If you let the hurt of failed relationships impact on your life the person who caused the hurt has won. Be positive and leave the past behind you and let the experiences of the past make you a stronger person today.
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:02 am

Chas wrote:
crisipicada wrote:I don't understand why most of the men cheat women. They are playing games. What if we women will do the same?

Women do cheat on men, unfortunately neither women or men are perfect. I also think it is unfair to say 'most' of the men. You have a very bleak assessment of the male sex. You only have to look through the pages of Jaderune and see the number of profiles removed to see that women are cheating on men.

If you let the hurt of failed relationships impact on your life the person who caused the hurt has won. Be positive and leave the past behind you and let the experiences of the past make you a stronger person today.

Thanks a lot for the advice. It wont that easy. You are right sometimes we just want to laugh about it.
crisipicada

Postby nene » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 am

chaychay644 wrote:So let's say you had a relationship with this person for a while and then break up.

Couple of years later, your ex calls you "just to talk" and "possibly have you back".

what will you do?..will you have him back?..

Any thoughts?

:D That is good! Sometimes you have to redirect your relationship for the meantime for a certain important thing to prioritize and so when the right time comes that you are ready for each other then that is the time that you might be mean for each other.
nene

Postby crisipicada » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 pm

:D
That is good! Sometimes you have to redirect your relationship for the meantime for a certain important thing to prioritize and so when the right time comes that you are ready for each other then that is the time that you might be mean for each other

I agree with you. Sometimes it really needs to focus on what is really needed in the meantime. I ask myself, am i happy having a relationship right now? Or i will be distracted for a greater pursuit? Friendship is much better. Who knows, in the long run someone will romantically like you. So keep on posting guys.
:P :P
crisipicada

Postby justmovenalong » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:37 pm

It doesnt matter why you broke up the fact is** people don't change that much**so the odds of it working out are thin.Never go backwards in life it is almost always a waste of time.
justmovenalong

Postby crisipicada » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 am

justmovenalong wrote:It doesnt matter why you broke up the fact is** people don't change that much**so the odds of it working out are thin.Never go backwards in life it is almost always a waste of time.

Okay, hmmmp. There are some instances that relationship must change its direction. Why? Because there is greater thing to get prioritize with. An example is: My best friend, while studying her MS she is distracted by her suitor. He courted her for a year and develop romantic relationship. As she almost done with her studies they decided to redirect their relationship as friends. After that, they really got married after 2 years working in a private company. All i can say is that whatever or wherever you are, if both of you are really mean for each other, there will never be no obstacles that can hinder for both of you no matter what.
crisipicada

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Chas wrote:

Good advice...Yeah, it is true that no man/woman is perfect, that is why we are subject on committing sins..if someone had sinned against us, we must know how to forgive and leave that past behind..don't let it ruined your future by having a wrong judgment...
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 am

ms.sin17 wrote:
red wrote:
ms.sin17 wrote:Lucky ka jan! Of cOurse nOt! I am LoOking fOrward tO Learn mOre things Later On.. :D

hehe..Lucky Manzano...anyway, i said he is lucky because you have loved him. He should be proud man. Anyways again...maybe he isnt that serious. When a man is serious he's gonna make a way to communicate with you kahit saan mang sulok nang mundo sya naroroon..kaya, Lucky Guy..sana naman..magparamdam ka na kay Ms. Sin kasi sabik na sya sa yo...hehehe (assuming)

yOu knOw, I have aLsO think that too.. he must be very Lucky man thOugh I am just a simpLe girl because I never cheated him. :cry: Yes! I think that too.. if the man is seriOus then He must try tO cOmmunicate with me but then we are nOt each Other anymOre.. sO I think he dOesnt mind me anymOre.. :roll: haha sabik ka jan! di na nOh! :lol:

Again and again i would say that it is all spices of life whether tough time or good one. What is important is that we learn from our past and keep up the good heart.
crisipicada

Postby ms.sin17 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Again and again i would say that it is all spices of life whether tough time or good one. What is important is that we learn from our past and keep up the good heart.[/quote]

Right! :P
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum