Practice makes perfect-or Perfectly imperfect

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Practice makes perfect-or Perfectly imperfect

Postby Mr.Magoo » Wed May 12, 2010 10:39 pm

bachuichui wrote:i believe in the saying..practice makes perfect.. because when sometimes i can't do it perfectly i just practice harder to make it perfect ;) ;) ;)

You sound like a very energetic girl. The type who might wear an older man out, but I imagine that there would be many guys here who would love to give it a try. You know who the three greatest teachers are, don't you? They are Repitition, Repitition, and Repitition. So by all means, get plenty of practice, coz I agree with you that practice makes perfect!
Mr.Magoo

Postby purex » Sun May 16, 2010 3:25 pm

If you want to have a perfect (mature), life, it needs to get rid of the flaws, so what ever life could be, remember that it is for the good of us. What is important that we learn from our life's circumstances and failures :P :P :P :P
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby wantingmore » Wed May 19, 2010 10:06 pm

If you start wrong definitely it ends up wrong. Better start right and all will be right.
wantingmore

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 pm

In Bible days in the Holy Land country the engagement was considered almost the same as marriage except there was no sex during that time. I don't know whether there are other cultures like that or not, but Joseph and Mary, the mother of Jesus was in that engagement situation, and that is why Joseph thought to put Mary away privately, to avoid the stigma, because they were engaged to be married, but they were not to have sex with each other, and it wasn't as simple as Joseph telling Mary that he wanted to break up with her. They were engaged, so to separate was almost like divorce. Their engagements were taken very seriously. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby wantingmore » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:30 am

It is better to know the person well, be engaged for a year and know her character before get into marriage.
wantingmore

Postby red » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:02 am

AMEN! :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby lyrehc » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 pm

yeah i do believe practice make perfect but even if your perfect enough there are also some unexpected things that come :lol: :lol: :lol: what i mean is that a person is not perfect at all even if you practice perfectly still its in God's hand that will depend...a friend of mine who has a boyfriend and shes a nurse, perfectly knows everything but she has an unexpected pregnancy today...i like to share what she said..."even if your careful if God wants to give you a gift, perfect is nothing :D "
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 pm

lyrehc wrote:yeah i do believe practice make perfect but even if your perfect enough there are also some unexpected things that come :lol: :lol: :lol: what i mean is that a person is not perfect at all even if you practice perfectly still its in God's hand that will depend...a friend of mine who has a boyfriend and shes a nurse, perfectly knows everything but she has an unexpected pregnancy today...i like to share what she said..."even if your careful if God wants to give you a gift, perfect is nothing :D "

Sorry about being pregnant, I believe that you have so much confusion in life. Just give it to the Lord. If you want to cry, then cry to Him. Do not put it in your heart that you are alone. Talk to your family members, they are willing to listen to you. Talk to your mom also and she will be there for you. Even your dad, he will always support his daughter no matter what she has done, just like you. God has something good in store for us. Trust the Lord and put your confidence in Him. He will never fail you.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 pm

My Dad told me one time that the devil's lie is that you have to be perfect to come to God. God wants you as you are and then He makes you what He wants you to be. The perfect people often do not make it, because what God is looking for is a willing heart to be led by Him. God would rather see the person who thinks he/she is terrible and asks God's forgiveness, rather than the person who thinks he/she is perfect and needs no help. God is in the business of lifting people out of the gutter and giving them new life. So whether we are perfect or imperfect we need God, and we come the same way. We are not accepted by God because of what we have done, but only because of God's grace and His mercy, and He is willing and able to save from the uttermost sinner. God is there for us and to help us in our times of troubles. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:13 am

When it comes to any task that we tackle, it really needs to practice. Through practice, we become good to it or at least, errors will be minimized.

In dating relationship, it is important to learn from other experience regarding how they have been through in their relationships. At this point we will learn and apply to the one who will be having into relationships, too.

I do believe that the heart of the matter, is the most important to take care of. Here, it is important to have genuine and true character that we must profess. I understand that someone has said, that in the online conversation, somebody would fake his or her attitude or not be genuine.

Yes, I do believe that time can only tell. In due time, you will really understand and know the person well.

That is why, I sometimes ask my sisters who has children regarding how they deal with problems and difficulties in life. That is one thing that really need to address to.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum