meeting filipina's in church?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: meeting filipina's in church?

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:22 pm

I have heard that a number of those gals already have their bags packed and are ready to go with you! :lol: :lol: No, I am just joking! I know you don't want to post on the bulletin board that you want a wife, but it wouldn't hurt to spread the word. Tell around that you are looking for someone, and often someone will know someone else, who knows someone else, and you never know what might take place! Good luck, and God Bless you on your efforts, and I think church is a great place to be looking.
Edwin

Re: are you kidding?

Postby BigBlastGuy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:17 pm

mathew100 wrote:make up a "wanted poster"and hung it up in churches!!! i would never dream of doing that. i would jut keep going to church like i do every sunday and what happens happens. i am not fanatical on what church i go to, so long as it protestant though i am quite conservative. no way do i talk in tongues etc.

i am just not too keen on internet dating and newspaper adverts.

Find 2 or 3 geographical locations in the Philippines you are interested in. Use jaderune to contact 5 or 6 filipinas in that geographical location that interest you. You don't need to do internet dating, just a couple of emails to introduce yourself. Then arrange your accommodations in those locations you will visit--do that on your own without help from a local filipina because you do not want to give a filipina the false impression you are coming to only see her (would be hurt feelings). Send all filipinas an email telling them the generic time you will be in her city / area and you will contact her via cell. When you get to the Philippines get yourself a cell, settle in to your accommodations then relax and text the filpinas and make a few dinner / lunch dates at an eatery close to you. If you will be in the Philippines for 6 weeks stay maybe 2 weeks in each location. Get out and about, look around, learn. Do things you enjoy. Do not "date" one filipina, do not fall for the 1st filipina you meet, meet them all. Then you can focus on the filipinas you like most.

This will give you 10X the possibility of meeting the right filipina and you can still attend the local church. If you just go to the Philippines for a 6 week trip, you will attend church what maybe 6X, 2X in 3 locations, certainly not enough time to be known and meet filipinas in that church's social network. Besides, trying to date different filipinas in one church will put you into a filipina social matrix that will twist you in so many directions you can not imagine!
BigBlastGuy

Postby abufarsi » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Tisk tisk...

It was you who suggested using the Church as a meet market for women. Why not be honest enough to tell them? Why not allow them a chance to be discrete?
abufarsi

Postby Edwin » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:06 pm

abufarsi wrote:Tisk tisk...

It was you who suggested using the Church as a meet market for women. Why not be honest enough to tell them? Why not allow them a chance to be discrete?

I am glad you spelled meet, m-e-e-t! I think meeting in church is a great idea; of course I am not doing it, but if I needed to meet someone I think that would be a great place. Maybe flirt with some of them a little, so that they will get the idea. Drop some hints in a joking manner, and then say, "I really wasn't joking, but I was serious!" Get to know them well, and then confide in one, and ask them if they know someone who would be good for me. I am sure that all the ideas have not been delved into, but there are a number of good ideas in these posts. Voluntering would be great. Just be there willing to be helpful. Be the kind of person someone would want, and then use acceptable behavior, and woo them to yourself. Be creative with your thoughts and actions. Pray a lot. Maybe pray out loud, "God send me a young lady!" Then pray they will hear your prayer! Just some ideas for you. Maybe learn some love songs and sing them to your lady you are hoping for. I think the main thing is to keep it light and bubbly. Be happy, smile a lot, and make the others happy as well, and then perhaps one of them will make you happy.
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:31 pm

it is good to bring the man to church and talk to the Pastor who help me grow in the Lord. Being married is a life time commitment. It takes courage, maturity both spiritually and emotionally, and physically. Pastor, are one of the Lord use for the growth of a woman to become good and grow in grace. The man she marry must talk to the Pastor who take care of the soul of the woman. If maturity spiritually can be seen in both man and woman and being compatible in the service of the Lord, there is a possibility that their marriage life be successful. It is good to visit friends at church because they can also observe the man if he is sincere. I was not christian before when i was catholic, now that I am christian and accepted Christ, my Pastor will help me pray and see if the man is true and faithful not giving false hope. So, it is good to meet the man who give you account to.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:12 am

Crisi, I am very glad that you found Jesus as your savior. There is nothing to compare with having Jesus in your heart and life! You found the real deal, and yes, God is good all the time! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby maria theresa » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 pm

hello are you here ?
maria theresa

Postby Edwin » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:32 am

Hi Maria! We are happy to see you here on the forum. Tell us about yourself if you would. Tell us where you live, and what you do for fun. Tell us about your family, how old you are, young you are, and what you are hoping for. We would all love to hear more from you about yourself.

I looked up your name "Maria," and I found "Maria is a derivitive of the Hebrew name Miriam which means "loved." It is from the original Egyptian Myr which means "beloved."

I also found this definition of Theresa: The name St. Therese or Theresa, Teresa..no particular way of spelling it. means little flower.a flower represent beauty and grace. "I will let fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses" -ST. THERESE

I saw also that Theresa according to some means late summer, so take your pick as to the meaning.

We hope you will post here, ask questions, respond to other posts, start your own post with your own subject in which you want to talk about. :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:33 am

Going to Philippines for fun is okay as long as you are earning while having vacation or lots of money in store til you come back home. You have to plan on what you are going to spend or be careful on spending money. Other people might take advantage on you being a foreigner and watch out also at church. I am not saying that church is bad in the Philippines but it may happen that somebody will take advantage on you financially. Just be careful.
I agree that church is a good place to meet single ladies. You will find family oriented ladies, God fearing. I would suggest best choose the one that is active in the church ministry. :) Good luck on your search.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby red » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:36 am

maria theresa wrote:hello are you here ?

Hello there Maria...i like your name. And yes we are here for now though...ha ha! welcome and keep posting. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum