Health Problem

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Health Problem

Postby tom » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:49 pm

i know from my research that some health practitioners believe and teach that the ABSENCE of regular monthly menstrual bleeding---- or, the presence of only a small amount of menstrual bleeding which lasts only a few days... (as opposed to the so-called "normal" heavy amount of bleeding that lasts for a week, or more) is usually (though, not always) a positive sign of "above average" health and fitness ... they cite the examples of the many female athletes who stop menstruating--- as evidence that the absence of menstrual bleeding can be a POSITIVE sign of excellent health and fitness... others say it is normal for menstruation to cease when the level of a woman's body-fat goes below a certain percentage... regardless of her health or fitness... (btw., the "ponderal index" is a probably a slightly better indicator than the standard "BMI", especially if you are significantly taller or shorter than "average")...
    anyway, if i was married, i think i'd consider a wife with a short (or, non-existent) menstrual period a blessing ;) :lol: ... especially if she is one who strongly believes it is important for christians to try to keep the rules and laws of the old testament... i.e. the "mosaic", old covenant laws like: not eating unclean animals, tithing, and not having physical contact or sexual intercourse with women who are menstruating... it seems to me 3 or 4 days of sexual abstinence would be a lot easier and less stressful than 7 (or more) days of abstinence... :( :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby Edwin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:29 pm

tom wrote:
    i know from my research that some health practitioners believe and teach that the ABSENCE of regular monthly menstrual bleeding---- or, the presence of only a small amount of menstrual bleeding which lasts only a few days... (as opposed to the so-called "normal" heavy amount of bleeding that lasts for a week, or more) is usually (though, not always) a positive sign of "above average" health and fitness ... they cite the examples of the many female athletes who stop menstruating--- as evidence that the absence of menstrual bleeding can be a POSITIVE sign of excellent health and fitness... others say it is normal for menstruation to cease when the level of a woman's body-fat goes below a certain percentage... regardless of her health or fitness... (btw., the "ponderal index" is a probably a slightly better indicator than the standard "BMI", especially if you are significantly taller or shorter than "average")...
    anyway, if i was married, i think i'd consider a wife with a short (or, non-existent) menstrual period a blessing ;) :lol: ... especially if she is one who strongly believes it is important for christians to try to keep the rules and laws of the old testament... i.e. the "mosaic", old covenant laws like: not eating unclean animals, tithing, and not having physical contact or sexual intercourse with women who are menstruating... it seems to me 3 or 4 days of sexual abstinence would be a lot easier and less stressful than 7 (or more) days of abstinence... :( :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my, do you think we could take 7 days of abstinence? That would be hard, huh? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:21 am

tom wrote:
    i think i'd consider a wife with a short (or, non-existent) menstrual period a blessing ;) :lol: ... especially if she is one who strongly believes it is important for christians to try to keep the rules and laws of the old testament... i.e. the "mosaic", old covenant laws like: not eating unclean animals, tithing, and not having physical contact or sexual intercourse with women who are menstruating... it seems to me 3 or 4 days of sexual abstinence would be a lot easier and less stressful than 7 (or more) days of abstinence... :( :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

you'll be lucky if you can find a woman who has a very short period of menstrual cycle like 3 days..most women are irritated whenever they have their period..so beware of angry lions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:33 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
tom wrote:
    i think i'd consider a wife with a short (or, non-existent) menstrual period a blessing ;) :lol: ... especially if she is one who strongly believes it is important for christians to try to keep the rules and laws of the old testament... i.e. the "mosaic", old covenant laws like: not eating unclean animals, tithing, and not having physical contact or sexual intercourse with women who are menstruating... it seems to me 3 or 4 days of sexual abstinence would be a lot easier and less stressful than 7 (or more) days of abstinence... :( :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

you'll be lucky if you can find a woman who has a very short period of menstrual cycle like 3 days..most women are irritated whenever they have their period..so beware of angry lions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are correct, ChayChay, most have longer periods than 3 days, and yes be aware of the very angry lions! :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby tom » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:15 pm

chaychay644 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: "angry lions"(???) hehehe... :lol: ... yep, i guess that would be "lucky" (especially for me) :lol: .... as i am not sure i have enough faith to survive alive and well in a "lion's den" :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
    mostly, what i was trying to do in my post is tell all the women, like majesty, who have little or no bleeding (and little or no physical and emotional irritation :lol: :lol: :lol: ) that, if it is not caused by illness or disease, it will be perceived and enjoyed as a nice, extra blessing... rather than a problem to worry about :D ...
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 am

tom wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: "angry lions"(???) hehehe... :lol: ... yep, i guess that would be "lucky" (especially for me) :lol: .... as i am not sure i have enough faith to survive alive and well in a "lion's den" :lol: :lol: :lol: ... [/list]
    mostly, what i was trying to do in my post is tell all the women, like majesty, who have little or no bleeding (and little or no physical and emotional irritation :lol: :lol: :lol: ) that, if it is not caused by illness or disease, it will be perceived and enjoyed as a nice, extra blessing... rather than a problem to worry about :D ...

there are women who have normal periods but suffers a lot of pain such as the dysmenorrhea and hoped for themselves that they only have that period ones a year..but to those who only have it 1s a year they hope they have it monthly..in my case i suffer a lot whenever i have my period and some what irritated when its about to come and yeah, i tend to be moody also at times..good thing i found a best-friend..yeah,....red horse.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
tom wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: "angry lions"(???) hehehe... :lol: ... yep, i guess that would be "lucky" (especially for me) :lol: .... as i am not sure i have enough faith to survive alive and well in a "lion's den" :lol: :lol: :lol: ... [/list]

there are women who have normal periods but suffers a lot of pain such as the dysmenorrhea and hoped for themselves that they only have that period ones a year..but to those who only have it 1s a year they hope they have it monthly..in my case i suffer a lot whenever i have my period and some what irritated when its about to come and yeah, i tend to be moody also at times..good thing i found a best-friend..yeah,....red horse.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, everyone is a little bit different, and some suffer more and some less. :D :D :D :D Then the men need to look out! :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Edwin wrote:Yes, everyone is a little bit different, and some suffer more and some less. :D :D :D :D Then the men need to look out! :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, ur right..that's why its just unfair that men do not have a monthly period..they need to experience the suffering women has every month.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
Edwin wrote:Yes, everyone is a little bit different, and some suffer more and some less. :D :D :D :D Then the men need to look out! :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, ur right..that's why its just unfair that men do not have a monthly period..they need to experience the suffering women has every month.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol has told me that too, but I will take her word for it! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby tom » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:05 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
    mostly, what i was trying to do in my post is tell all the women, like majesty, who have little or no bleeding (and little or no physical and emotional irritation :lol: :lol: :lol: ) that, if it is not caused by illness or disease, it can be perceived and enjoyed as a nice, extra blessing... rather than a problem to worry about :D ...

"red horse"???... a best-friend?
    hmmm..... this past year i learned "red tide" :lol: :lol: :lol:
    but i don't know "red horse", yet.... what is "red horse"? :? 8-) :lol:
tom

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum