Haircut

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Haircut

Postby Smiley » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Chris; Is your hair much shorter than in your photo? You have a pleasant face and you are the kind of person that could look pretty good with almost any hair length.I usually like to see long hair on a girl but not always.The smile and the eyes are more important.
Smiley

Postby red » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Edwin wrote:It is very nice when you can separate peacefully and have no hard feelings in the future. That is the way it is with my sister and her first husband. She almost got back together with him, but she thought better of it before actually following through. They do get along very good now, and that is a switch from the way it was years ago. If she is going to cut your hair, you for sure want to be friends! The joke is, at least I heard that some people stick a bowl on someone's head, and then cuts up to that bowl, and that would be a very funny haircut! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Sir Ed, that reminds me of the 3 Stooges, the other guy on that trio has funny hair! :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Smiley wrote:Chris; Is your hair much shorter than in your photo? You have a pleasant face and you are the kind of person that could look pretty good with almost any hair length.I usually like to see long hair on a girl but not always.The smile and the eyes are more important.

Yeah, she does look great with her hair like it is, but I wonder what she looked like when she went through basic training coz i think she had a crewcut then. How about it, Crissi...you have any of those photos? :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Yes, Sir Michael, in this country I think the first thing they do when a new recruit goes into basic training is to remove most all of the hair, either with a skin shave, or like you say a very short crew cut! I have never had a really short haircut. My hair has gotten a little long a few times out of neglect, but that often is shortly remedied. When I was growing up my Dad and my older brother cut my hair. After getting married, Carol always cut my hair until just a few years ago when our twins took over. The one twin got mad at me who lives near us, and I haven't had her cut my hair since. The other twin got in a fight with the younger sister, and I got caught in the middle, and almost had to move away from here because of it, which would have been horrible right now. Those 3 are fighting with each other, and the twins are not very happy with me right now, and my hair is getting longer while they are fighting with each other, so I have been wondering how long my hair might get before things get good enough for them to cut my hair again. Carol might have to cut it in the mean time, or I might have to try to cut it myself, which might be a little tricky, but should be possible! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Hey Red; Your post about the Three Stooges made me remember a talk I gave to a group of teachers that were putting together a program for autistic students. My point was about being aware of cause and effect. I said that you could live you life by studying the 3 Stooges,In every situation ask yourself what Larry,Moe,and Curly would do. And then don`t do that.
Smiley

Postby red » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:20 am

ha ha! that's funny....love watching the three stooges very entertaining nuts.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:34 am

jadegil6 wrote:
Smiley wrote:Chris; Is your hair much shorter than in your photo? You have a pleasant face and you are the kind of person that could look pretty good with almost any hair length.I usually like to see long hair on a girl but not always.The smile and the eyes are more important.

Yeah, she does look great with her hair like it is, but I wonder what she looked like when she went through basic training coz i think she had a crewcut then. How about it, Crissi...you have any of those photos? :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes, I had a very short hair while I was in training center, But then it look great for me, I believe that, because the parlor make it feminine look when she cut my hair. Well I do not have photos about my training because I do not have a camera at that time.

Actually my hair is almost waist line when i have trimmed it last few weeks, I just really need to have cut it because it is summer here in the Philippines and the temperature is so high. My hair is still longer than my photos in here in avatar. I think it is six inches long from the shoulder down. Sorry, I do not know how to past photos here again, I forgot but maybe i need to explore again to post photos here. Quite busy lately.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:32 am

Crisi, it is pretty easy to put photos on here, and you have done it, so it will be easy to remember for you. You just click on upload attachment, then you click on browse, find your picture in your computer, double click on it, and in short order it is posted here. I usually reduce the size down to 25% of what is originally saved on my computer, and then I think you are limited to 3 pictures for each post. So to post more pictures you just reply again, or another post, just like I am writing on now. My wife's cousin spent his life cutting people's hair. He worked close to Olympia, Washington, south of Seattle, Washington, where all the polititions are in the state capital. He cut many of those politions hair. After he married his filipina gal, he cut the hair, and she did the nails, finger and toe, and that worked great for their business. He was the happiest with her of any time in his life. She is a beautiful lady inside and out, and we love her! She has alziemers now, and part of the time she doen't know who she is or where she is at, which is pretty sad, but they are old at this point and have had happy lives. They are living in an assisted living place in Arizona, and are still enjoying life even in old age. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 am

Edwin wrote:It is very nice when you can separate peacefully and have no hard feelings in the future. That is the way it is with my sister and her first husband. She almost got back together with him, but she thought better of it before actually following through. They do get along very good now, and that is a switch from the way it was years ago. If she is going to cut your hair, you for sure want to be friends! The joke is, at least I heard that some people stick a bowl on someone's head, and then cuts up to that bowl, and that would be a very funny haircut! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D

If that sounds funny to you get a load of this:She knows that I am planning at least one trip to the Philippines fairly soon and that there is a chance that I may even relocate there.
She found a pen pal site and told me that if I wanted to write to anyone that she wants to see who I write to and that she and one of her girl friends would also write to her as my references.I really needed the laugh.
I told them that I can get into enough trouble on my own :P
Smiley

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:44 am

Okay I will try to post photo of mine taken last week if I still remember how. I hope that it will work.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum