News About The Philippines

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: News About The Philippines

Postby purex » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:49 am

still waiting for 3 more typhoons until December. Lately, we have typhoon Juan within area of responsibility that brought great devastation to the country and there were families affected and the farms too. So sad about this experience. Now we have typhoon Katrina. Mindanao experiencing cloudy days and rain showers. In the evening is heavy rain with thunderstorm and lightnings.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Tigger82d » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Can someone post information about the typhoons in the Philippines. I contacted my finace this morning and she said there was brown out and the weather was just getting worse. Thats the last I heard. By the way, she lives in Bohol.
Tigger82d

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Tigger82d wrote:Can someone post information about the typhoons in the Philippines. I contacted my finace this morning and she said there was brown out and the weather was just getting worse. Thats the last I heard. By the way, she lives in Bohol.

Most of the time, when typhoon strikes the country (Philippines) the Luzon part is the one affected most. So you can see the forecast in the internet updates about typhoon. As of now, it is cloudy and rain showers here in Mindanao
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:03 pm

We were at the Mall of Asia when the typhoon was the worst. The wind was whipping the trees. The rain was being blown in the entrance of the mall, and there was a person mopping it as fast as he could. That is all we saw of the typhoon. My nephew was where the typhoon was the worst, but I didn't hear much about it. I tried to figure out how to contact him the 2 weeks we were in the Philippines. I was at last going to try to buy a cell phone, but I hated to buy one just for that purpose. I had 2 calling cards, but I couldn't figure out how to make either one of them work as they had numbers that needed to be called from the USA, and I didn't think to call customer service before leaving the USA to learn how to make a call in the Philippines. The night before we left the Philippines, Claire, Al's filipina wife texted him, and he answered back, so I knew he was okay, but I didn't learn anything much beyond that. I think he said that he was on the other side of the island. He is at Lingayen, Pangasinan. I think that is pretty much on the Northern part of Luzon; I'm not sure? At least he is okay. He is my younger sister's son, the same age as our twin daughters. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum