Best career for Filipina?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Best career for Filipina?

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Yes, it is best for the children to chose their own careers. I had a high school teacher, band teacher, music, chior, chorus, also later high school principal, and he taught other high school classes that I took as well. Any his pet pieve was about parents pushing their kids to do things that the kids didn't want to do. The parents were trying to live their lives through their kids and that doesn't work. It is okay to encourage and guide, but no more than that, and some insist. This teacher said that in his opinion not everyone is cut out for college, and why force the kids to attend college if they don't want to do that. Education has been unreliable in this country also over the years. There might be a short time that they don't have enough teachers, so they promote teacher's education until they have so many education students, that they don't have enough jobs for all of them. I agree with you that Nursing is actually the best one in my opinion. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 am

I prefer nursing for my girls but it would be up to them. They like to play nurse and doctor. So i wish one of them would so they can take good care of mommy and daddy. One time they play and i was their patient they got my temperature my eldest said mommy you have 1 million tempt. Lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Wow, that is a temperature! Our twins have both worked as nurses' assistants. The youngest daughter is a registered nurse and worked as a baby nurse for several years. Her daughter wants to be a nurse and will be taking the courses preparing for that this fall. It feels good to think that our daughter with the RN license can help us figure out what might be wrong with us! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum