4th Annual Christmas Sweepstakes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: 4th Annual Christmas Sweepstakes

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Well, we are in the count down to the final end of time for the Sweepstake's Enties/drawing. Wouldn't you know Carol said, "I want the computer for a while." When she says that it means at least two hours, and normally that is okay, because I just got play the piano, which I love as well! But we now only have a little over an hour to write our posts to count as Sweepstake's
Entries, so I didn't want her to say, "I want to be on the computer for a while." I thought about that, and then I remembered this computer that is also on the internet with wireless, so here I am. It took me a while to get it going as I have not used it forever, but again, here I am! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:00 am

Well, time is pretty much finished for posting to count as Entries for the Sweepstakes Drawing. So good luck to all who have been posting, and may the ones win who are supposed to win. It is fun to post and write, so this is kind of like getting bribed to do what you love to do anyway. We may be gone for a couple of days, and then I will be back on here again. So have a great weekend, all of you. You in the Philippines, it is 2 p.m., and have a wonderful afternoon with eating and resting and whatever else you do! :D :D
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:50 am

The drawing was held, and the winners this time are:
Edwin
Smiley
and lyrehc

Congrats to the winners, and please contact me by email at jaderune@hotmail.com about your payment information, etc.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 am

Thank you so much, Sir Michael for having this drawing! It is very much appreciated! Congratulations to the winners! To everyone who participates and who reads the forum have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Christmas is always fun!!!! Between Carol's birthday and Christmas we will have lots of celebrating. She has already been opening her birthday presents and getting attention from the kids! Christmas will be more of the same as we spend it with our youngest daughter and her daughters, and that is always fun! They are kind of crazy, and that adds zest to life! They take after their Dad and Grandpapa! Eat lots, have lots of fun, and stay healthy and happy please! :roll: :lol: :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:55 pm

jadegil6 wrote:The drawing was held, and the winners this time are:
Edwin
Smiley
and lyrehc

Congrats to the winners, and please contact me by email at jaderune@hotmail.com about your payment information, etc.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

I am very happy to hear that my name was on the list.Most of the people that I give gifts to are not really in the position to give material things in return so I don`t seem to get gifts and this will do quite nicely.Sort of allowing me to be part of a gifting chain.
Seems to me that both I and lyrehc both were on this list last Dec as well :)
Thank you Michael and thank you to all members who keep this forum alive with your posts and efforts.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Yes, we are very happy for each and every one who reads, even if they never post, and of course we love it when people get involved and post, respond, write their own posts, ask questions, give their thoughts, and it is good for all of us! It is more blessed to give than to receive, but someone has to receive in order for someone else to give, and I think, while it might seem humiliating for some to receive that is part of all of it. Part of what gives us joy is that someone needs what we give and is willing to accept that. The chain that you are talking about Smiley, is we give, and then God puts it in other people's hearts to give to us as well. :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Congrats to the winners! :D And happy new year to all :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Happy New Year to you, Red, and to all on this forum, and to all those who read this forum! :D :D
Edwin

Postby lyrehc » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 pm

belated happy new year to all.....i'm back and hope will not having any trouble loging in.....
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Edwin » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:05 am

Happy New Years to you also, lyrehc, and we hope you will have an easier time getting access here on this site! One more week and it will be Happy Valentine's Day, to you and all! We have Ground Hog's Day here, and the point is that if the Ground Hog sees his shadow there will be more winter, how much, I can't remember. Anyway we live at 2800 feet elevation, and even though they had a cloud cover in the valley, in the towns, we had beatiful sunshine, so her the Ground Hog saw his shadow, but in town he didn't. Now, does that mean that winter is finished in town, but we have more winter? It is quite common here to have a beautiful sky and sunshine, and have it cloudy and overcast in the valley. It is rather funny, as we drive down the hill, and come into a thick layer of fog and clouds, and when we drive up the hill at a certain elevation we drive out of the clouds and into the sunshine as we are above the low lying clouds! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum