Lesson to learn

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Lesson to learn

Postby Edwin » Thu May 16, 2013 12:00 am

There is always risk involved. When you go for these things you take a risk. As you have said Crisi, and you have said Red, it is important to learn and be wise! You get caught off guard because often you have not been down that road before, but like you said, Crisi, it is important to seek God for wisdom. I don't like it when anyone get hurt and suffers damage. It is wrong any time someone leads another person astray. All of us have a responsibility before God to be honest and do what is right be everyone that we are involved with.

I have lots of family and relatives who have had connections with people in the Philippines, and for the most part it has been wonderful. My Mom's cousin married a beautiful filipina, had a handsome son, and he died shortly after of cancer. His daughters by his first wife, who also died of cancer mistreated the poor woman and her son. It is a sad story, and I think some people will have to answer to God for the way they treated those two! My nephew married a filipina, and after a few years she deserted him when he needed her badly. He married another filipina, lived in the Philippines for a short time, but now sadly he is dead. Carol's cousin is still married to his filipina, and their marriage has been wonderful. Our friend and his filipina wife have a wonderful marriage even after about 10 years now. Carol's brother was never happier than after he married his filipina, and he was sad to die because of having such a happy life! This guy who is my cousin's uncle, and my distant relative by marriage has a wonderful marriage to a filipina. He have stage 4 cancer, was in a wheel chair, skin and bones, and everyone including me thought he would die, but God and the doctor brought his health back, and we see him and his filipina wife almost every time we go to church. She has a daughter who wanted to come to the USA, but had years to wait, but now she has a really great job in the embassy, so I don't know if she will still want to come or not? This guy's nephew had a filipina wife who used him to build her a house in the Philippines, then dumped him and took everything away from him that she could get. Carol has a great nephew who is married to a filipina, but we don't know them very well at all. So, there are the good, and there are the bad, but in my experience the good far out weighs the bad. It is important to be wise and seek for God's guidance! :D :D
Edwin

Postby jaa » Sun May 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Good Advice
jaa

Postby Edwin » Thu May 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Some lessons are difficult to learn, but eventually we learn them. It is best if we can learn by reading our Bibles. We can also learn by reading history, and then hoping to keep history from repeating itself. We can also learn from our parents, and what happened to them. We can learn from the experiences of other, and not have to make the mistakes ourselves, or we can make those mistakes, and try not to repeat our mistakes. It is better if we can learn without having to learn the hard way, when we make the mistakes and have to pay for them! :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum