TV Series

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: TV Series

Postby cheryz » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:43 pm

I'm watching again supernatural I'm season 12 episode 13 I'm little bit late for updates, waiting for someone to upload :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:44 pm

cheryz wrote:Sir if you have time try to watch it :). I'm a fan for 2 years now. Now it's on season 7 hard to watch I will wait to someone will upload it so I can watch it lol :lol:

Still haven't seen any episodes of "The Walking Dead" yet, but I have been watching a series called "Penny Dreadful", and it is entertaining if you like horror-type shows.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:33 am

I will try to search that but Facebook notice fast the uploaded tv series like I watched lately walking dead I'm on half of it and it's stop because it's copyright :( and also added of my internet is very slow.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:09 pm

I have been watching episodes of "Boardwalk Empire" on Youtube. An incredibly well-done series.
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:44 pm

Why I can't find the link of walking dead. Facebook deleted the upload of walking dead episodes. I'm bit hook watching it. Since Facebook deleted all the link also block the user uploading it maybe will wait for YouTube upload.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:20 am

Im done watching season 8 finale of walking dead its not that cliff hanger from last season 7 but so sad that carl was bitten by walkers.
cheryz

Previous

Return to General Forum