when i stop falling...

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: when i stop falling...

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:34 pm

“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.”
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:29 am

Stop falling because you see something wrong with the person. When you fall in love, then you fall out in love. I guess this is the human nature and problem. So hard to keep the love alive unless both are working it together. So hard really. I can relate to this.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:57 am

When i stop falling many changes. This that you missed to do when your in a relationship you treasured and ask my self why or how fo i missed this. Many things change and many friend comes along. And when we let go we open every part of our life to othere and then we come to realized that life will be better without them who hurt us.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby toni » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Stop falling in love when you are tired and it gets you to your patience and you want to let go the person.
toni

Previous

Return to General Forum