Family Matters

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Family Matters

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:23 am

crisipicada wrote:Family matters, yes that is true.

Just today, a friend of mine text me she needs encouragement. I meet her during our fire olympics last week. I just learned that her husband has another woman. To the point that the girl keep on telling her on phone that she is the one who was the first love. So sad that there are people who will meddle someone's life. But the point is, why a man would leave his wife with his children to another woman? Now, my friend wants her husband back to her.In fact, she has an open arms to receive him when he would ask forgiveness. She said, she treated her husband well, but I also learned that the other woman was rich enough and working in the US as Nurse. So she just go back her ein the philippines to see her husband. What a situation.

The situation of that she couldn't be the only one but many of them just for the sake of the children. The wife suffers so much and im pity in her situation right now. In im in his shoes right now ill do the same for my child. Your children will be the most affected for every broken family, sometimes that a cause of rebel of child, when they becomes adult they will follow what the footstep of their parents. Unless if the parent is good enough to guide they children and make them understand what is happening with their family.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jk.kj73 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:13 pm

I am independent and when family got bad or ruin I just let forget it and move on with life.
jk.kj73

Postby crisipicada » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:45 pm

My sister in law just give birth to a baby boy. He is 5 lbs and needs prayers because he has eaten his own waste due to late ceasarian. Please pray for his health because he is not in good situation right now. Also please pray for my sister in law, Cecile for fast recovery because she is not feeling well and needs nutrition. Also please pray for her fast recovery of ceasarian.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:45 am

All my prayers for your sister in law Crisi especially to his son for fast recovery. I can relate with them but for my situation i gave birth with normal delivery, that time if the heartbeat of my son goes down maybe i also undergo caesarean section too. Giving birth is so hard for some women sometimes its too risky, either you sacrifice your life and you baby's life.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:09 am

Yes that is true. Thanks for praying. It is my desire that I would be a cooking mom and wife. That is why I am learning how to be a good cook and search some recipes like in Del Monte Kitchenomics and it is affordable and healthy. I really wanted to be a housewife and family first. Of course if given the chance to work to make a living is also open to me but family first.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum