What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:17 pm

cheryz maybe you drink again of soda or coke? oh really someone is thinking of you? where you get that theory hahaha :lol: but maybe it might just right! my rest day today thanks God is Friday (TGIF) :) now i can post again :) happy to be back :).
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:46 am

yeah :D your right angel :lol: thats why i cant sleep :( anyways welcome back again to you long time no see you've been so busy no time to check online? awhile ago im so busy the whole day toking care of my little one its very tiring now his learning to walk and talk i feel exhausted, i dont soda again but i cant sleep but my body is feeling too tired.:( i want sleeping pills to take.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:11 am

a lazy day for me coz i woke up early with no electricity here block out at 8:00am in the morning my little boy woke up first he waking me up with his yell. we went to my mom house and stay there for awhile. my little boy enjoy playing with his cousins.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:43 pm

It was nice and warm here in California .. The temperature was 108 outside with Very little wind . So I stayed in except to Visit My Friend in the Hospital .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:13 pm

late at night i watch the news, all my wondering why its raining so heavy not because of LPA (low pressure area) there is a typhoon name "Florita" now the eye of the typhoon Florita is in Cagayan, Appari.i hope and pray that the typhoon will be cease to the philippines so it cant affect many people and places here in philippines.
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 pm

yes it is sis cheryz the rain is so heavy by and by getting stronger and with the wind also, scary but i have to work. lets just pray for it. the storm will be gone soon i just heard the news but the rain is still keep on going because the Typhoon Florita is one of stronger typhoon i thank God that its not land fall to bacolod. and i pray for some people to become aware if they are in near sea shore.
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 am

still raining here and the good news is the typhoon Florita is leaving the philippines i watched the news earlier in television. so happy to know that the typhoon is not longer in philippines. :) Be safe everyone. God Bless us.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:48 pm

I hope the Typhoon does not Hurt anyone or Do to much Damage . The main thing is I pray that No one gets Killed by it . Sounds Like Cheryz and Angel are Catching a Major part of the Typhoon . In California We are in a Drought so Please send the Water Here . Ladies Be Careful Please !
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:09 am

thanks wayne :), i thank God that the typhoon was gone and here comes the sun, my laundry will be dry this time :) so mountain of laundry today because of the typhoon why many dress are not wash. house chores done. Have a great day to all.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:51 am

Yes Tomorrow I must also do the Clothes Wash .. I hate letting it pile up on Me . I will get on the wash early in the day before it gets to warm . I am just Thankful for All the Good Friends I have . Thanks to All the Nice Pinay's and the good guys here . It makes my Day easier :)
wayne208

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum