What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby lyrehc » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:34 am

rainy days...hope you'll stop....today will always be a blessing and tomorrow will be lead by God's.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:02 am

happy together with my family date last night :) a wonderful night with my moms and sisters.
today was so tired i wake up early to done my chores because it was so sunny my laundry would be glad :) but in late afternoon its raining some of my washed clothes are not yet dry.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:47 am

new typhoon coming from philippines typhoon glenda :( a bad news for us filipinos. let us pray for the safety of anyone.
my day was not so good coz i have so many clothes to be wash :( but the rain not keep on stopping.
have a blessed day to all. keep safe always.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:54 pm

rainy days.... heavy rain and together with wind blows super lazy morning to go to work :( i want to sleep but i do have work dont have a reasons to be absent. the typhoon is getting stronger but thank you were not really affected, let just be pray to the one whom gonna affected by the typhoon for they safetyness.
angel

Postby red » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:27 pm

We had storm for last two days now. I am so glad i don't have to water my flowers. It is weird to have snow in mid summer in Colorado and hail in Siberia. I read an article somewhere that magnetic field is weakening over the western part and it causes weather changes.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:55 am

a rainy evening today thanks god the typhoon is gone but some part of luzon has partly rainy also here the rain stops but the wind is so cold. me and my son stay in a room and play with his stuff. :)
cheryz

Postby m&m » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:14 pm

I have been commuting to the barrio everyday through motorcycle. Yesterday, the rain was so heavy and I feel that I was so exhausted. The road is under repair and traffic has been terrible. Usually, I arrived at home late night and already so hungry. Sad to say, when I arrived home last night, I still the one to cook since my elder brother has been drinking wine and liquor and been sleeping and nothing doing at home. What can I do, but just to cook anyway, but I was so sad.

Not only that, my mother has been sick and I wanted to take care of her personally. I wanted to resign from work but since she is not capable of providing herself also, I need to work. I told her to go to the hospital last week, since she has been in her room, and laying down, and can't eat, but she does not want to go to the hospital. Until this monday she went to the hospital with my younger brother and aunt. The doctor found out that her bf was 210/110, and the doctor said, it is already in comatose for others, and also her cholesterol was high. The doctor prescribe a lot of medicines and it cost a lot. More than 20,000 damage to the doctor alone. She is advised to have further laboratory and since we need more amount of money for it, we still pray for God's providence. Hope mama will be okay. It makes my heart sad, too.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:40 am

m&m i'll include you and your mama in my prayers, i hope and pray for your mother fast recovery.

it was bright and sunny day the typhoon glenda was gone thanks to god. i went to wet market to buy some dry goods and vegetables to be cook later and for our dinner. now im preparing for it and later to cook it. while baby is sleeping had time to open and reads some topics here.
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:33 am

i feel so exhausted today, early wake up go to work... need to finish paper works.... now im at home feel relax... a long weekend for me.. thanks God no typhoon... king sun is up.. :) now i have time to read some topics an post :) :D
angel

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:01 pm

The wether is not good. Very gloomy and almost raining. Very humid and it makes me want to take a bath. There is typhoon again coming.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum