What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:23 pm

spending time together with my family and my little angel.. Happy Baby says my little angel, im so touched i feel sad because my mom toking care of her since i have work i got home late and she is sleeping so we cant see each other most often then i go to work early sometimes she wake up early. my rest day only we can spend together. im giving my time to her all day.
angel

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:26 pm

angel wrote:spending time together with my family and my little angel.. Happy Baby says my little angel, im so touched i feel sad because my mom toking care of her since i have work i got home late and she is sleeping so we cant see each other most often then i go to work early sometimes she wake up early. my rest day only we can spend together. im giving my time to her all day.

That is a very good experience for you today, Angel. When i was staying at my sister taking care of my niece and nephews, wow they are all grown now, and finish college, I spend time with them early morning under the sun. I bring frances and alexis out the house and try to have sunlight on them. It was a great experience taking care of them. Until now, I treated them like a baby even they are bigger than me now and wow they are healthy and strong. I miss those moments anyway.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:44 am

so full of house chores today, im done with some laundry and thankful that all dry for its sunny day. im so busy preparing foods for our dinner later. my baby boy is very active now. sometimes so tired taking care of him.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:32 am

today is my rest day.. :) some of my relatives visit me and my little boy they brought some fruits :). happy day with bonding with friends. spending time together was a nice feeling. remains happy memories as the day goes by. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:25 am

m&m wrote:That is a very good experience for you today, Angel. When i was staying at my sister taking care of my niece and nephews, wow they are all grown now, and finish college, I spend time with them early morning under the sun. I bring frances and alexis out the house and try to have sunlight on them. It was a great experience taking care of them. Until now, I treated them like a baby even they are bigger than me now and wow they are healthy and strong. I miss those moments anyway.

yes it is mm, smile of my little angel is the cure in my tiredness :). spending again with my little angel,
weve been into the mall strolling and strolling until we bring our feet to her favorite restaurant :) so much enjoy of my little angel. :D
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:07 am

a very tiring day, we went in one of a tourist spot in bacolod The Campuestohan Island Resort Again its my 3rd time to go there with other friends but im so disappointed me and my friend while others are enjoying because me and my friend brought our baby, i thought i would enjoy this time but i wouldnt enjoy it coz its fogging and we got there that time got the rain started and the wind so cold its fogging everywhere. you will never appreciate the place because of the coldness and fogs aside from that the raining wont stop, im so disappointed again every time i go it seems i cant enjoy it. even the cottage its wide open area and the rain keep on going in it even we eat we have to stand at the bench of the cottage while carrying my baby ( :x ). all i can say to my friend (lyn & gel) next time were gonna enjoy it :) hopefully. the place is so wonderful but when its fogging you wouldnt appreciate it at all.
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:31 am

the typhoon henry is stronger grr... the wind getting stronger and the rain. i hate to go to work i have to bring again extra clothes because i know i will be getting wet in this kind of weather here.. i early out today, my headache is really bad. :( i want to get some sleep.
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:05 pm

yesterday i hate our internet connection its kind of interrupting! :x by and by you have and then again it doesnt. maybe because of the typhoon henry the rain at night its so heavy and you can hear the wind blows. its block-out during the day and late afternoon got block-out too. today then sun is up. :) have a blessed day to all.
cheryz

Postby m&m » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Our dog with 3 babies bit me while cleaning the house. I am worried because i am not feeling well. I just have my first dose of anti-rabies and need to have two doses on 25th and 29th of this month. Ouch so expensive. Not only that also with the anti tetanus.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:24 am

oh m&m where the dog bitten you? it really hurt. even its your dog you have to extra careful especially she gave birth she is afraid to get her babies thats why she bite you. here in bacolod the anti tetanus is free in our health center and anti-rabies too its only a donation. i pray for you m&m. they says if your dog will be dead after she bites you 1 or 2 days the dog has a rabies, if not then it she doesnt have.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum