What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:05 am

sorry for your loss wayne :( its very difficult for us to lose someone who very close in our hearts especially the one we really love :( be strong wayne she is in heaven now and shes happy with GOD :) just think the memories you've been with her :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:18 am

i wake early at 4:00 am because my little boy is having a high fever and keep on vomit, i feel nervous a bit coz this is the only he reach 39.4c last he got is only 38.5c all i gonna do is to put the cold towel all over his body to get the hot on his body, by and by the heat of his body is reducing to normal and he take a paracetamol too. all day i only do is to carry him because he keep on crying and dont eat he only drink water.. thank God my mother came along and took care of him even in short time. i know he will be fine because my mom is there to take care of him coz shes know im getting nervous everytime my little boy is sick.thank GOD he is feeling better now but the fever is still there. i just pray for his fast recovery this evening he ate dinner even a little. now i feel ok but i will watched over him.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:36 pm

I am sorry for your loss, Sir. I hope that you will be able to find some comfort in her Celebration of Life.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby wayne208 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:28 am

Thank You Cheryz and Sir Michael and All for the Kind thoughts concerning My Friend .. My Best Friend Loved Halloween .. So they might wait until then to Have her Life Stories . I am Sure that She is walking with God in the Higher Mansion's as Some people Call Heaven . I read that in a Book and Liked the way it Sounded . I pray that You all live a Long and Glorious Life . :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:27 am

my day was so good because my little boy is ok maybe because of the medicine that our pediatrician gave us for 2 days his ok now. Thanks GOD. his very active now roaming and walking in our room. so happy seeing him very active now. :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Cheryz .. I am so Thankful that Your Little Boy is feeling Much better . Thank God for all the Medicine they have discovered in the past 10 years . Everyone have a Great weekend and Be safe
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:18 am

thank you for the concern for my little boy wayne very appreciated :). yeah thanks God for wisdom that gives us everyday :).
a bright sunny day when i wake up prayers for the lives added to our life story :) so blessed to have a family... dont miss to say thank you and i love you everyday for your loveones :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:40 am

today we have lunch date with my family, happy together again... now complete family :) super happy today my little boy enjoying while playing with her cousins :) chatting while eating lunch so much miss this activity we get together.. :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:59 am

as usual ive done is to do some house chores today so tired and have our blanket to be washed. after that i used to watched tv everyday with my little boy to take care too. everyday routine sometimes to boring because we cant go out because its starting raining here because of the super typhoon vongfong to be hit in japan last i saw on tv. we just have to pray for them and also may not come to philippines and may not able to harm people and destroy to much. God Bless us ALl.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:13 am

Lazy morning to do some house chores.. heavy rain here and winds maybe The super typhoon it cause of heavy rain here. The coldness of the weather makes me feel asleep but my little boy don't feel that way he is very active all he wants to play.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum