What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby wayne208 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:30 pm

I also am awaiting Halloween Here in California . Sadly We do Not get Many Trick or Treaters .. When I was Young I would fill a Pillow Case about Half full of Candy . But I never Did like the Candy Bars with Nuts in Them so My Parents Loved that . I got 2 Candy Bars on Halloween and 2 a day after that . Those were Great Days :) .. Happy Halloween to All
wayne208

Postby angel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:47 am

happy halloween to all!
i really like halloween for the kids. in the mall here we have a halloween party and costumes contest for kids i love to watch them in different costumes but i like most is angel costume :) and fairy costume, you can see different and artistic also with the make up its look like real the parents try to spend more money to win the prize 8-)
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:07 pm

celebrating all saints day at home in my parent house we visit there until night because the cemetery there is near. i just light a candle to my dear grandma and grandpa coz i cant brought my son to cemetery.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:44 pm

You guys just made me think of a Halloween a few years back. I had some neighbors that had stacks of money and no kids. They always went all out on decorating their house.The funny thing was that they were afraid of the dark and every shadow.
Well that year they decorated with a zombie theme,they spent about 2 weeks decorating and also spent a ton of money.It was incredible.Reporters from the newspaper and even the TV station did stories on it.
I went to a party that year dressed as ,yeah you guessed it, a zombie! My costume was pretty good,makeup and costume took almost 2 hours but was movie quality. About 10 pm we saw their car coming up the street so I ran as fast as I could and sat in the middle of the display next door.
As they approached the house they could sense that something was different and after a couple seconds I could feel them both staring at me. All I did was slowly turn just my head to look straight at them and then take a single step. He screamed and they both ran,they were so frantic they had a hard time unlocking their door. :lol:
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:50 am

they just freaking it out... hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if i were in there shoes i got scream loud :)

a pleasant day today all chores done and my little boy is sleeping now. its time for me to relax. have a great day everyone.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Smiley wrote:You guys just made me think of a Halloween a few years back. I had some neighbors that had stacks of money and no kids. They always went all out on decorating their house.The funny thing was that they were afraid of the dark and every shadow.
Well that year they decorated with a zombie theme,they spent about 2 weeks decorating and also spent a ton of money.It was incredible.Reporters from the newspaper and even the TV station did stories on it.
I went to a party that year dressed as ,yeah you guessed it, a zombie! My costume was pretty good,makeup and costume took almost 2 hours but was movie quality. About 10 pm we saw their car coming up the street so I ran as fast as I could and sat in the middle of the display next door.
As they approached the house they could sense that something was different and after a couple seconds I could feel them both staring at me. All I did was slowly turn just my head to look straight at them and then take a single step. He screamed and they both ran,they were so frantic they had a hard time unlocking their door. :lol:

hahahaha....you're quite the Prankster, Smiley!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:30 pm

I still laugh when I think of that one. They never got over it,probably hate me to this day.
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:10 am

today i feel sick. i think because of change of climate here, its was a sunny day and its nice to do all chores but im feel sick maybe next day i would do. the wind blew so refreshing.. i feel like i want to sleep :). my little boy got sick too for his teeth is comin out every night i awake because his keep on crying.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Sorry to hear that you are feeling bad, cheryz. Hope you will feel better soon. Children do go through a rough period when their teeth are coming in, and it takes a toll on their parents, too.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:54 pm

thank you sir michael. :)
i miss my little boy now even for an hour, my father taken him from me this early morning to go to their house because he missis a lot his grandson :) and im thankful coz i feel so sick :( and this is the time for me to rest i feel tired and sleepy.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum