What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:47 pm

I feel like I'm freezing of the weather he. . not a good day and feeling sad our dog die these morning he was a very nice dog. Going 8 years old by next april. I was tearyeyed when I knew. Last night when I feed him his ignore me :( but keep looking at me maybe because of his age.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:43 am

christmas is near and im still sick :( i suffer with this cold and cough straight for 4 days i pray that before christmas i will be fine :) please pray for me :) i will not enjoy the christmas if im still sick :( :cry:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Cheryz .. I am so sorry for Your Loss of Your Dog .. I Cried when I had to put My Dog to Sleep . She was 16 years old and had lead a Good Life . I will always Miss all The Dogs that I have had . I hope to see them with Me in Heaven . It is still raining here and We still need it .. Today I started Shopping in Serious for The Christmas Gift's .. I love waiting until the Last Moment to get Gifts :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:37 pm

thank you wayne its hard to accept but i have to im not god to gave them a new life :( so sad that he is gone :cry: . happy memories of my dog will remains. his a good buddy to me. i remember when he is baby he so cute i love to hug him.
cheryz

Postby angel » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Advance merry christmas to all. Got home late for an alumni event. Its was a great evening for parties night out with friends in college. So successful thanks GOd.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:53 pm

A good weather today just finished my laundry need time to finish so I can rest and sleep. My son again got slept he cries so loud and I know it really hurts I just put a ice on his head.. I pity for him.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:47 am

I Have now finished My Christmas Shopping . The Malls were Crazy today with so many People . I am glad I have finished shopping . I Hope that Everyone Had a Better day Then Me :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Happy Birthday Sir Smiley. :) Godbless you.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:23 am

Today was a Great Day as My Best Friend and His Wife stopped by to Visit with Me . It was a Good time Swapping stories with Him . He truly is a Good Guy and I am Lucky to Call Him and His Wife friends :D :D
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:21 pm

new year is near but still raining :( hope it will stop in new years eve :) so my son can see the fireworks :)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum