What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby wayne208 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Smiley forget that Hat But Not the Wine.. LOL .. Have Fun All and May We All Find Who We are Looking for Next Year if We haven't already . Peace to All and May God watch Over Us All
wayne208

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Sounds like a great celebration dinner, Chas. Hope you and your guests enjoyed it, and that all of our friends have had a very Happy New Year.
God bless one and all :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:55 pm

lets embrace the year 2015 :D Happy new year to all!
our new year was blast :) but my son is sleeping in new years eve that even i disturb him he wont awake :lol: so i let him sleep even he didnt see the fireworks :) his so tired playing with cousins and his grandma. we share the foods and chit chat all night with sissies :).
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:58 am

today we went to church and after we drop by in the mall and went to a games arcade my son really enjoy it. when we will go home my son started to cry so loud and all he wants to play with that insert coin (something i dont know to play) hahaha :lol: his going crazy to go back to play. :shock: now i know next time i have to bring a toy for him to play for.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:06 am

today was good weather here and nice to wash laundry... but i have to manage my time coz my little boy is very hyper active and he sleep an hour only so have little time to wash :D ....
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:48 pm

It's cold and windy here.The temp is minus 17 this evening and we have a strong wind coming in off the great lakes.A great night to stay inside but I have an appointment to keep. I'm not a fan of winter anymore. ;)
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:14 am

so cold even in the morning the wind blew with sound really scary :( i hope it wont bad weather again or a typhoon, its seems like a december super cold here.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:56 pm

Today My Brother and I went to the Movies . We saw a Good Guy Flick Taken 3 was the name of it .. I recommend it to all the guys that I know .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:08 am

today we have a good weather here :) just doing my daily routine washed laundry and watch over my little boy :) time comes fast and he is very hyper little boy and getting me wrinkles everyday :lol:
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:43 am

Today I Got to Puppy Dog Sit .. The Puppy was good and it's Owner was happy about that . I then Ran down to the Store .. As I had not been shopping in a while . The house is Now almost fully Stocked . Yes I forgot the Bread .. I always forget Something . I will have to Check My Shopping List Better . I Pray the rest Of You are not as Forgetful as I am .
wayne208

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum