What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby lyrehc » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:10 pm

Today was a busy day for me...there are slot of work..laundry to be done..I feel like u wanna rest but work is still there everyday...I hope I can do things I wanna do...in the afternoon I prepare our food I make pasta and a simple pineapple dish..I still sleep late and think of posting here before I sleep...so good night and good morning to everyone.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby lyrehc » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:46 am

This day is rest day for me I have a lot of rest today after a little work I have a lot of rest..the weather was windy here and a little cold..hope I won't catch a flu...I ate pasta and rest this day..rest the whole night for tomorrow was another busy days..have a blessed day everyone...may everyday a blessing to us and to our family...
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:50 pm

Today started out to be a boring day,cold and rainy. It got much better with some communication that I had been looking forward to.
Now I'm heading out to measure a restaurant kitchen to see if we can install a new walk in freezer.
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:11 pm

its been a lazy day, i woke up late because my son wake up in the middle of the night and sleep again around 3:00am in the morning so more eyebags for me lol :lol:... now its time for house chores to be done...
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:32 am

My little boy is sleeping now , he feel asleep early yes at last its my time to play games online and internet surfing and read some inspiring messages here.... :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Today we do a lot of cleaning our room..I have a lot Of mosquito bites so we clean our room and let the fresh air out...I think my back is aching for cleaning here.so many things to be done...then after work I sleep and rest and now free time to post..have a blessed day everyone..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby lyrehc » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:05 pm

My day is not that busy manager is out so things we do was rest. A little work and more sleep today..but the food we eat was not that good...I don't want to eat chicken anymore..I want beef...
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:13 pm

I know what you mean.Eating the same thing for too long can get very boring. Sometimes I will cook the same thing a couple days in a row but only if i really liked it or sometimes I'm just too busy to worry about it.
My day was pretty quiet today but tomorrow should be a busy one.
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Good luck for tommorow smiley may you have a blessed day ahead...I mean all of us should have a blessed day ahead.we have different day almost everyday..sometimes our day turn out right then all of the sudden something went wrong and boom bad things happen...I do hope fair things happen everyday..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:45 pm

today was a nice day to be with family because sunday here... spending time together was awesome...laughing and chit chat with them..even a little time i know were happy even many trials come to us... have a blessed sunday to all..
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum