What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby Chas » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:37 pm

cheryz wrote:@chas hello, wow that's beautiful picture chas, that's the what kind of tree is that.. I wonder how long the lenses you have to capture that photo.

It is the Japanese Acer I referred to in my 'short story' :D It is glorious at sunrise or sunset as the low sun illuminates it. Thank you for the kind comment. I partially cropped the photo.

Dimensions 2048 x 1537
File name P4230102-002.JPG
Camera E-M1
Focal Length 150 mm
Exposure 1/640
F Number f/4
ISO 200
Camera make OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP
Chas

Postby lyrehc » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:47 pm

Its beautiful chas next time make it many lol..today was again another gift from God..we are bless we still have today..I wentbyo work early in the morning and again same schedule nothing changes..but what makes me happybis that see a picture post from my sister tofather with my daughter in there..evenbin far from her I still know that she is fine and happy..when she's happy I'm also happy she's my everything and will always be...have a blessed day everyone.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:11 pm

hello everyone.... yes it right sissy lyrech Lets be thankful to God for each day we woke up. and bring a smile to start your day :D. now starting my house chores at around 8 in the morning and now the water keep me delay, little bit drop.. must conserve water because of the hot weather (lesson learned) ;) .
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:25 am

We've wake up early today coz we attended one of my friend wedding ceremony. Even the hottie weather here. so as we came home my son is so tired of the heat of the sun. as we arrived home his sleeping already, i feel pity of him his very tired of travel.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Praises is he that created the day..praises be to God that has bless this life..today is another day and even its a rough and busy day still we praise him for giving us endurance and another day of our life. The breath we take and everything praise to him..now this day I go to work again same thing happen but a lot of things are done today..I am trying to learn how to make my work shorter :lol: :lol: :lol: everytime someone is not looking will opportunity knocks we are rushing our work and skipping other thing..its good for us a little rest will do..lol..I'm so glad now I know.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:06 am

today is sunday here. i wake up so early for i know gonna block out for maintenance of electricity and tree trimming, block-out time around 6:00 in the morning until 6 in the evening, so around 5am i already up, i give my son a glass of milk and i started to stocked water. as time passes its already 7am but no block-out so i wonder why! i think about went outside and ask our neighbor why they cancel it, maybe the reason is the APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation) is held here in bacolod thats why they cancel it. so i decided to back to bed again and sleep. :D.. late afternoon we went to church after that we went to sm mall, my son runs through it when he saw the insert coin toy machine, he really amaze coz it has music and lights. at the end of the day we enjoy and have fun this day. :D
cheryz

Postby Chas » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Lots of blossom on my apple trees. Come on Bees, get pollinating, I want a good crop this year :D

P4250099.JPG
P4250099.JPG (222.45 KiB) Viewed 9538 times
Chas

Postby cheryz » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:31 pm

wow Sir Chas that was nice pic. its my first time to see the flower of an apple tree :). Thanks Sir Chas for sharing this to us.

today is busy day for me, more laundry and house keeping. i just drink my coffee and started to work by and by. have a nice day to all! :)
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:59 pm

My favorite fruit apple.it has a lot of benefit and wow cheryz you are right this is to us who doesn't see a flower from an apple tree..its lovely I hope I can have of that apple one day.. :lol: :lol: hey today still a lot of work but I'm just glad to have a friend who I can depend everyday.. Haven't sleep well last night and. I also do some laundry today extra work for me..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:40 am

its a blessings, the rain starts to pour... thanks God.. even a little it helps a lot from people especially the farmers to their farms. and keep it cools in us even few hours :D
house chores done, its time for me to check some online updates. :D feeling better today.. each day my son learn new things, im so proud of him :D
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum