What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 am

Just Put on a baby powder sis it might help :)
Today was so tiring while my son is sleeping i had to clean our kitchen for there are some water leak came from the roof last week and it stock and the mosquitoes are staying there so i have to clean it, i dont want us to have dengue especially my son its better to clean than become sick. Later will go for a walk with my adorable son :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Thank you sis..today alot of work but tomorrow will be awesome day it's our day off. Non working day here so it's a plenty of rest..i will have a whole day rest I can smell my bed. :D :D I waited for this and here it come. Today I just wash some laundry and take a little rest. I also play with my pet chihuahua. They are adorable and this dog are sure smart.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:54 am

today our schedule to visit my mom house. were arrived on lunch time. mom cooked veges with ground pork and fried pork. My son misses so much her cousin nica and wanted to play with her.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:43 pm

cheryz wrote:Thank you angel.. Maybe his tooth is coming out The canine part but his First molar comes out first than canine ;) I wonder why.his tooth so late at his age.

Your welcome sissy cheryz.

I have a long weekend yesterday it's holiday here celebrating last day of Ramadan it's been approved in Philippines that's regular holidays. However, long weekend I am busy in my reports its like I'm still on duty. Meanwhile I'll take a break for couple of hours :D just miss my daughter she still sleeping. :D
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:35 pm

today was bright and sunny day here and im done with my laundry and started to cook for lunch. My son is addicted in thinker bell movies. :lol: he love to sing together with the characters in thinker bell. hahaha :lol: i think theres nothing wrong to watch him thinker bell their still a guy in the movie :) his so young to that.
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:56 pm

When I went home yesterday, it was so heavy rain. Even it was raining, we still need to go home and the motorcycle driver said, we need to go home since we already are wet. It was so cold and got cough now. Please pray for my left foot, I enjured it when i clean my foot nails last weekend and it is swelling.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:38 pm

crisipicada wrote:When I went home yesterday, it was so heavy rain. Even it was raining, we still need to go home and the motorcycle driver said, we need to go home since we already are wet. It was so cold and got cough now. Please pray for my left foot, I enjured it when i clean my foot nails last weekend and it is swelling.

Sorry about that crisi, its just happened to me last time when i clean my foot too, the mistake i made was i washed my feet thats why it swell because there a part of my foot got wound by nipper. It lasted for 2 weeks and its painful. Try to put some betadine it can helps thats i put it my foot.
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:47 am

I have a very hot summer day and a headache to. This summer make me stress. I still do my work as schedule for today I eat breakfast and lunch and still rest in my room have some music in my ears..my day was not that busy at all buy I thank this day I talk to my daughter on the phone and I'm blessed everyday of my life.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:52 pm

Busy day for me today hot weather and thanks god for the good weather its hard to go to work when its raining. Just little rest yesterday bonding with my daughter at home good to be with here even little time together. Have a Blessed day to all.
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:09 pm

today is a little bit cloudy here. Done with my house chores and laundry. I got problem with our drainage it doesnt flow maybe their is a thing that stocked up on it. I have to fix it later while making fell asleep with my little boy.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum