What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:16 pm

I just get up and my little boy want some milk :). Now he fell asleep again. Later I do my laundry just meanwhile making my breakfast coffee and bread.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:07 pm

I gave my winning of sweepstakes here to my mother yesterday and to budget how much needed for the ultra sound and for the check up in dermatologist of my sister in law who got pregnant by my brother. Mama was so stress lately and keep on telling me for the doctor because it is already 8 months and she has not been to the doctor since no money and my brother has no work. So they went to the doctor with my aunty and found out that it will be a baby boy. And also the expected month of delivery or birth will be on September 8, 2015. God touch my heart because I see a lot of skin spots and disease of my in law. I remember it right when I was sick because of stress to the point that my heart was affected because of emotional depression. So what is happening to my in law is due to depression and it affects her skin. Depression is not really good.

It was really an answered prayer because I was thinking what to do and keep praying the Lord will provide and He did. So thanks be to God and also to Michael for the winning of this sweepstakes. God answers prayers.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:54 am

Hello Crisi Congratulations to your brother and sister in law a baby is a blessing from God :)

Today was so tiring, Had to stack water and washed dishes. Done with my laundry this morning by rushing it coz we advice that the water will stop in afternoon. By rushing all of its done before lunch :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:54 am

Today i woke up early and do my house chores right after i did some part time work, i just got home and do little rest for the hot weather here getting me headache now im fine i drink paracetamol. :)
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:32 pm

I am glad that the sweepstakes winnings were able to do some good to help your family, crisipicada. I hope that your sister-in-law will have a normal delivery, and that both mother and baby will be healthy and happy ever after. I have a friend in Bohol who is due any day, and with the help of cheryz, I was able to get her some money to help with her expenses. Best wishes for all!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:46 am

Sir Michael your welcome :)
And I'm so thankful too you've been so generous to me and for others you been helping with. It helps me a lot. I wish you more blessing and a healthy life ahead. Godbless us all.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:32 am

Its been raining for two days. I read the news theres and another super typoon soudelor coming in Philippines tomorrow morning and im asking for your prayers to pray for our safety especially in east luzon. :(
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:39 pm

From what I have read on the internet, this super typhoon is supposed to miss the Philippines, but the island of Luzon is likely to get torrential rainfall.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:41 am

Yes sir Thanks God. Eventhough the super typhoon wasn't landfall but still we were experiencing heavy rainfall until tomorrow. Making busy with online games today :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Here comes the sun todododot.... :D Thanks God sunny day today... My laundry will be dry woooh 8-) How's Everyone? hope your doing fine all. So happy today No typhoon and sun is up.. Just spending my little boy in my spare time. Have a blessed day to all.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum