What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:06 am

Thank you Sir. Were good :) today we have a good weather but our internet is very slow :( .
Its nice to know that Sir Mystic and his families safe :)
yes Sir Michael Global warming is really not a myth. we must take care of our nature more trees to plant, here even in city main road is flooding the transportation is stranded last aug.27 because of continuous of raining.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:23 am

Today we have a good weather, while my son is sleeping I finish my laundry. His still recovering from fever and diarrhea. This is the first time he poop watery 7 times a day :( . I'm so worried about him and my cousin advise me to buy pedialyte for substitute to water unfortunately he didn't drink it when at first try to make him drink then he vomit all when I insisted him. He still drink his milk but less and less eat rice. Praying for his fast recovery the soonest.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:50 pm

I only had a half-a-day work today, so I was looking on Youtube, and ran across a video of a poor American man and his wife and daughter who live in Bohol. They received a balikbayan box from a lady in Nebraska, and the excitement on their faces as they opened the box and went through the things inside was so nice to see. The little girl, who seems to be around 8, reminded me so much of my daughter when she was that age. It is great to see some real and sincere people getting blessed from a stranger. There can be too much hate at times, and seeing some of the other videos from this family has made it a good day. God bless everyone!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Hello everyone, I'm quite little busy for two weeks for taking care of my son and house chores. Today I woke up early not for house chores my rest day for that lol :lol: I finish my laundry yesterday, I'm thinking of watching movies first the The train to busan the trending in Facebook and The Flu. :D. Have a blessed day to all.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:27 pm

I have seen so many of my facebook friends talking about The Train to Busan. One of them posted the movie on their home page, so I looked at part of it. I guess it was in Korean. I was surprised to see it was a zombie movie! I thought from all of the clamor from so many ladies, that it would be some love story...maybe it was a love story surrounded by flesh-eating zombies, but after a few minutes I had to turn it off, so I am not sure.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:50 am

I've never heard of that movie before,but I have been so busy that there has not been much social life for me lately.It's a rainy day here without much to do. I just found it on YouTube with subtitles.The first 22 minutes has me hooked :shock: . Seems like a very well made movie.
Smiley

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:17 am

Maybe I should have given it more time before I stopped watching, but I am not a big zombie movie enthusiast, I guess. Since it is football season, and me being a football fan, I spend many of my free time watching these games. I also like to watch fishing videos on YouTube. Speaking of football...hehehe...my University of Texas Longhorns have a game starting in about 45 minutes. Although we have not done too well over the past 6 years, I keep my hopes high for a good season and an even better future.
Hope everyone is doing okay, and will enjoy your October!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:11 am

Today the weather is good, having switch to milk for healthy life, i started this week and really hard when your not used to it. Im trying to stop the soda too. Hope I can do it. When my day is so boring I play games on Facebook that makes me feel less stress while waiting for new season tv series this month. Have a good week to all.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:38 am

Today was so tiring day for me too much of laundry because the other day was raining and our clothes stacked. No time to cook i just bought nearby some lunch for us. While my son was sleeping i finish my laundry. after an hour his awake and hungry my problem for him now he is choosy for food sometimes he dont want milk he eat junk foods and i really hate it when he ask for it coz the next door has a sari-sari store he used to go there and point all chocolates and curls he wants. He always cry everytime i couldnt give what he wants because he is scared of mouse and ants i used to tease him with that ;) makes him go home.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:59 pm

I had a busy day since I am giving away daily prizes of jewelry on my facebook account, and so far there are 36 winners. I spent the day packaging items, addressing the packages, and checking with winners to make sure I have all of their information correct. I will hope to get most sent out this week, but since my truck has been in the repair shop for 2 weeks, I am still without transportation to get to the post office. I have been spending about 5 hours a day riding the city buses to get out to the project that I am working on, and still getting in 7-8 hours a day in work. It was a rough 2 weeks, and I am really hoping to get my truck back tomorrow. I have a minor surgery scheduled for Tuesday, and I really need my ride to get there since the Veterans clinic is not on any bus line. I hope everyone is doing well, and if you do celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful one this coming Thursday. God bless.
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum