What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby jadegil6 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Wow o wowee red...How many years has it been since you graced us with your posts? Too many! I certainly hope that you and your husband and children are all doing well. I would like to welcome you back :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Sat May 13, 2017 8:07 pm

red wrote:Great to be back here :)

Welcome back Red. I hope all is well with you and your family.
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:01 am

Welcome back Ms.Red :D .

Hello everyone hope you all doing well :D . This week has been busy my son class started last Tuesday were on 3rd day tomorrow pre schooler have must a lot of patience, some of his classmate are good but most of them have tantrums you can't hear the voice of there teacher because some crying some shouting and my son is not paying attention his roaming around and stand beside his teacher maybe next week we will having hard time because the classroom door will be close for parents. Today my son got two stars he wrote circle in the blackboard he is voluntering he don't wait to call his name but went to the front and ask for his teacher to write can't help myself to smile some of his classmate clap there hands because all he wanted us to have a star in his hand he try to get the attention of his teacher for what his doing even his roaming around I know he wanted to learn to. :) that's all for now. Have a great day everyone. God bless us all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:19 pm

My days are mostly about the same anymore. I go to work, and come home to get online for social contacts and for shopping. But the day after Father's Day, I came home to find that my front door had been broken into, and the thieves made off with about $6,000 worth of my stuff. I did call the police, and I filed a report, but it is unlikely I will ever see any of my things again or that they will capture the burglars. I do not have a video camera set up to protect my house, and there is no alarm. The neighbors say they saw nothing, so there are no witnesses or suspects. I bought this house about 23 years ago, and this is the first burglary of the house, although I did have 2 vehicle burglaries in the first 2 years I moved here, when I had tools stolen from my work truck.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:09 am

I was saddened when I was reading your post Sir Michael. Even you have cctv some people does know how to destruct it to make them delete the file or get rid of it people now a days are high tech they saw all over the Internet how to hack or destroy something. I saw a video at Facebook showing how to broke a windshield using a thing ( sorry I forgot like a coin? Please correct me if I am wrong) they throw it and boom it's broke easily. Even your making your house safe but if the people is evil thinker making bad things no one can be safe, only lets pray for almighty God to keep us always safe our life is precious let give it all the things but don't let kill you. Just have faith in God and nothing is impossible. Be safe always. God bless us all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:43 am

Hello everyone how you doing all? Hope you blessed and have good health.
Today i feel little sad because my son eyes is red and swells when we got home maybe he get it at school or some insects bites. i just warm compress it that he can able to take the hotness. now his taking a rest. hopefully it will be well soon because his birthday coming hoping and praying his getting better before his birthday comes. Hope i can find some extra job so i can celebrate a simple birthday for him. He ask me went we got home when is my birthday Ma? he use to ask this everytime because one of his classmate celebrate his birthday and also he wanted to blow a cake :lol: everytime when it celebrated at school he thinks his birthday too :lol: . thinking though when your a kid so happy when your young no worries and no problems on your mind.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:27 pm

Last Wednesday we celebrated my sons birthday at his school. I can see how happy he is on his bday. Everytime his birthdate its raining and I considered it as a blessings. Thanks to Sir Michael God bless you more.

Today is Sunday here staying at home and bonding with family. :)
Have a blessed Sunday to all

“Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:37 pm

You are welcome, cheryz. I am glad that I am in a position that I could sponsor a birthday party for your 3 year old son.
Today is like the past 2 days with constant rain coming from Hurricane Harvey that is stalled out just South of Austin. We have had a lot of rain, but not as much as the areas South and East of here. Houston is having a lot of flooding, and they are going to keep getting rain for another week. We are supposed to keep getting the rain for another 48 to 72 hours, so we have some flooded areas around here as well. I think the entire area of South Texas from Corpus Christi to San Antonio to Houston is going to have severe damages, and it going to take several years to repair all that has been damaged over this week.
Maybe some of you have heard of La Grange (made famous from the ZZ Top song of the same name). That city is about 60 miles Southeast of Austin (about half way between Austin and Houston), and they have already had over 2 feet of rain in the past 3 days, and are expected to get another 20" plus in the coming 2 days. Some places are getting it worse than others, so I have to feel blessed that I have not been hit too hard by this storm.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby brat4300 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:39 pm

I am glad that you are on the outskirts of it and I will have the rest of Texas in my prayers tonight. This isn't the first hurricane to come through and it won't be there last. It will sort itself out.
brat4300

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:59 pm

Thank you, Sir. There is another monster hurricane brewing in the Atlantic now. Let's hoe it turns North and misses the US.
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum