What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby lyrehc » Tue May 05, 2015 2:43 pm

I eat alot of sweets today and even drink some soda..i also eat a little beef its kind of raw i cant it that kind but it somewhat delicious..i also eat pasta and salad well i have plenty of food today than yesterday..that just it for today have a blessed day everyone.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Thu May 07, 2015 2:00 am

As I read all your messages I figure it out and suddenly i feel hungry :D
From sissy lyrech I really loves chocolates, when I'm eating it I feel there's no tomorrow hahaha :D (joke) :lol: :lol: :lol:
I really love sweets, even your in diet that's the greatest temptations I can't even resist. :D
angel

Postby lyrehc » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:27 pm

Angel chocolate will make us fat... :lol: :lol: :lol: in breakfast i eat rice omelet at luch will a beef sandwich its delicious because i went out i buy this beef for lunch then i also eat ground beef bola bola which my fellow filipina made and it taste great too.. i am very full today and no chocolate too...
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:17 am

i love chocolates to maybe everyone does. i skip my breakfast just water and for my lunch today pork stew with papaya and rice and banana :). my son eat rice and soup of the stew he loves eat, he even eat a lot.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:05 am

lyrehc wrote:Angel chocolate will make us fat... :lol: :lol: :lol: in breakfast i eat rice omelet at luch will a beef sandwich its delicious because i went out i buy this beef for lunch then i also eat ground beef bola bola which my fellow filipina made and it taste great too.. i am very full today and no chocolate too...

yeah fat fat fat :lol: i love fat of pork especially when you try to make it barbeque :) so yummy sissy lyrech

today i eat so much, fruits and vegetables. our viand was Chicken Adobo, Fried chicken, Oysters, and Fish Barbeque.
angel

Postby Smiley » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:35 pm

I have not been eating as well as I should recently. I leave for work early in the morning and often don't get back until quite late at night. That makes shopping for food fairly difficult. When I am only home for 8 or 9 hours I don't feel like cooking,just load the washing machine,have a shower and make a sandwich or something like that.
When I can get to the supermarket before it closes I grab enough stuff to last for a while. I also take a good quality vitamim every day.
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:02 pm

Smiley i know your busy but you need to eat will and have a rest its for your health... today i eat a little just a bruch my peptic ulcer is driving me mad and i need a diet.. however i still eat chocolate i cant help my self but eat it.. somehow its seducing me to eat chocolate... :lol: :lol: my luch was chicken soup and my snack was a burger sanwich.. not a heavy meal for my diet.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:50 am

lyrehc wrote:Smiley i know your busy but you need to eat will and have a rest its for your health... today i eat a little just a bruch my peptic ulcer is driving me mad and i need a diet.. however i still eat chocolate i cant help my self but eat it.. somehow its seducing me to eat chocolate... :lol: :lol: my luch was chicken soup and my snack was a burger sanwich.. not a heavy meal for my diet.

Sis your already slim no need to diet :D maybe i am, i have to diet now... huhu im so chubby :(. im on diet but never lose weight. what im going to do... i skip breakfast but i eat lunch and dinner! today no breakfast and my lunch rice and pork soup.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:23 am

Dont eat pork sis it has a bacteria that was know to be very harmful to our body and that bacteria wont die even after 40 yrs and even if you cook it will that bacteria wont die.. i only have small amount of food and brunch everyday because of my ulcer and i have to be like that so that my stomach wont ache.. its very hard but i have to snack so many times.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Thank sis for that info :) ill keep in mind :)
Have you drink you medicine sis...you have to eat skyflakes every now and then it can help also... maybe you eat late there? becareful your self sis dont skip meal....
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum