Possible problem

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Possible problem

Postby Edwin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Yes, M&M, that is a big problem when someone doesn't love you anymore and finds another. Yes, when you stick to someone when there is someone much better that is love. I had a high school teacher who was also our music teacher, band teacher, and choir/chorus teacher. He told us that every person is superior to every other person in some way or another. Maybe I am not as beautiful as some other person, but I may have a personality that is much better. I may be talented in music, or in other ways, but not so talented in some other things. I may be less intelligent than the next person, but I may have some qualities that make up for that. God made each one of us as unique individuals, and He sees us that way, and He loves us because we are the person we are. We don't need to try to be someone else or try to be like someone else, because our value is in the fact that we are who we are, and God loves us that way! :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:42 am

Another problem about long distance relationship is that, you do not feel secured because you are far from each other. This is true because even married couple who are far from each other because the other is working far, then there is a possibility that the other will be unfaithful.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Yes, Crisi, in long distance relationships faithfulness is a concern because of the distance from each other, and the time spent apart. That was a problem during the wars when young men were off fighting the war, then the young lady became bored and became unfaithful. Often times he was heart broken upon returning, learning that his wife was unfaithful or had quit him. Being separated by time and distance leads to make people be suspecious. It is up to the two people invovled to be committed to each other, so they are determined to be faithful to each other, and then how wonderful it is when they finally are able to be together, and have been true to each other for the entire time! :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum