Mosquitos

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Mosquitos

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:50 am

Philippines is now experiencing La Nina. Therefore, even during summer time from March to April, still it will be rainfall. It is advised that everyone should take care about mosquito bites because it can cause a lot of trouble even deadly.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:12 am

Yes, I think it would be difficult to defend ones self against the mosquitos. They are so small and often so many of them. The only things I can think of is to first cover up as much skin as possble, and that is unpleasant if it is hot and humud. Also a person could stay inside more perhaps where the mosquitos are kept outside. Then cleaning up water is an idea, but if it is raining in the wet season that would be difficult. Smoke might drive them away, perhaps. Then maybe natural remedies like vinegar and lemon juice on a person's skin. Then sceen nets also is another idea. Some places I guess people sleep with nets over them. It is definately a concern. I hope there can be solutions for people in these mosquito infected areas to keep them safe. Then if people could get that plant that helps cure the disease, and I think make tea out of it, is that correct? :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:13 pm

The mosquitos here all have their overcoats on. They are moving very slowly. Actually I think they are in hibernation somewhere. Lately it has been -15 to 0 Celcius with the wind blowing anywhere from 5 to 40 miles per hour, so I don't know how the mosquitos are surviving, but I know they will appear next early summer, so they are surviving somewhere, somehow. Do any of you know how this is happening? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum