Sexual Performance

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Sexual Performance

Postby Edwin » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:24 am

In Deuteronomy 11: God is setting before the Children of Israel a blessing or a curse, and in this chapter a quite a bit is said about blessings and cursings. 26; "Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; 27; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day: 28; And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after otehr gods, which ye have not known."

Crisi is correct in that God gives us the life to enjoy, but only in the proper way. God does not want us to be trying out people in bed to see how they are through the night, because it is sin and with it comes a curse. Some say they would not marry someone they have not slept with, but that is not God's way. Crisi is right that God does forgive, and we can start with a clean slate and then live for God. Living to honor God is the way to get his blessings. :D :D :D :D

It might be embarrassing for the one asking and the one being asked if that person is a virgin. If it is important I guess, ask. I think many are proud of that fact and will be glad to admit it, or be glad to answer that question when asked. I really don't know how everyone feels about this. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Re: Sexual Performance

Postby Edwin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 pm

All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned everyone to his own way, and the Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Anyone who says they have not sinned is not being honest, because all of us have sinned. To be sorry for our sins in the precursor to repentance. We have to be sorry and repent to find forgiveness from the Lord. He is plentiful in mercy, and He wants us to ask for forgiveness, and he is glad to forgive us. Like Jesus said to many, "go and sin no more," and in one case "lest a worse thing come upon thee," meaning this persons trouble was a result of sin. There is a beautiful church song, "Saved by Grace." Thank the Lord for His grace to us! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum