How do you love Chocolates? :D

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How do you love Chocolates? :D

Postby Edwin » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 am

Ms.sin17's pictures of the chocolates are simply sinful! Play on words! Those are nice pictures ms.sin, and they make the saliva run in my mouth! I love chocolates also, and I have gotten started to eating the dark slightly sweetened chocolates. They have less sugar in them, they are supposed to be healthier for you, and I have developed a taste for them, so I actually prefer them above other chocolates. I am like you, Crisi; I crave them! I am also like ms.sin17; I eat too much of it sometimes, and then I wonder why I did that! :roll: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 am

Edwin wrote:Ms.sin17's pictures of the chocolates are simply sinful! Play on words! Those are nice pictures ms.sin, and they make the saliva run in my mouth! I love chocolates also, and I have gotten started to eating the dark slightly sweetened chocolates. They have less sugar in them, they are supposed to be healthier for you, and I have developed a taste for them, so I actually prefer them above other chocolates. I am like you, Crisi; I crave them! I am also like ms.sin17; I eat too much of it sometimes, and then I wonder why I did that! :roll: :lol:

I have a better title for this topic and it is CHOCOLATE SIN. :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Yes, Red, you know Ms.sin17 is simply sinful with her chocolates! :lol: Is that right, Ms.sin17? No, I'm just kidding, because I am the same or maybe even worse! :roll: :lol: I brought several of these Hershey Dark Slightly sweetened chocolate bars through the check ou line, and the gal there said "Is one of these for me?" I told her, "Well, one could be." I shared with her that I had been eating baker's chocolate, and she told me that she heard that eating baker's chocolate straight was not good for a person, so maybe I need to rethink that. I haven't eating a lot of it, but through the years I have eaten some periodically. I really do like this dark slightly sweetened chocolate though. :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:35 pm

It craves me a lot to eat chocolate. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Merry Christmas to all. Hope your Christmas is like chocolate - sweet, tasty, lovable, and craving :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:46 am

I have always loved dark chocolates, but I loved chocolates with almonds in them as well. I have gotten so that I prefer dark slightly sweetened chocolates to any other chocolate that I can eat. Yes, I crave them, and eat them very often!

"sweet, tasty, lovable, and craving" quote by Crisi, and that sounds like a wonderful Christmas to me, and Merry Christmas to all, and I hope your Christmas is like that as well! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:11 am

Before Christmas my friend's filipina wife was studying the boxes of chocolates in a store that we came into. I ask her if she was buying them, and she told me that she was looking them for the after Christmas sales. When I talked with my friend on the telephone this evening I as him if she bought any of those chocolates after Christmas, and he told me that she did, and she is putting them in a big box along with a lot of other things to ship to her families in the Philippines, and they will love to get that box from her after she sends it. I think he told me that they send those boxes, a huge one for 60 some dollars, LBC, and they have really good luck with them getting there in good condition. They will all have fun when that box arrives! :lol: :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:49 am

Yesterday, my officemate gave us chocolates. It was given by her friend from abroad. It tastes so good and I really love chocolates. It is sweet and makes my day happy. I am easily be happy, like eating chocolate, happy to be with friends and family and most of all, i feel happy when I am happy with working place and with my mom.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby wayne208 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:49 am

I Think A box of Chocolates might Be a handy thing to keep around .. It might keep a guy out of the Dog House for sure . :)
wayne208

Postby toni » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:05 am

Chocolates are good for the health. It is source of energy. I love to eat milk chocolates and chocolates that has lots of peanuts. When I was a little I eat to much chocolates and my siblings are mad at me of eating too much.
toni

Postby cheryz » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi toni :) me too i love chocolate very much. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum