SEX

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: SEX

Postby red » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:31 pm

SOME OF COUPLES MISUNDERSTANDING OR PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING SEX..OR LOVEMAKING... ;) THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MARRIED SURE KNOW THIS THING. ;)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby red » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:32 pm

MAKING UP FROM FIGHTING IS THE SWEETEST AND FUN THING TO DO LATER....HEHEHEHEH :lol:
red

Postby ms.janiszewski » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:45 am

bobyam wrote:Sex is very important, but you can't have a relationship based on sex. There will be a time you wouldn't be having any then what? Being comfortable with each and being able to talk even about nothing can lead to a comfortable relationship. So when sex does come up IMHO it is that much better.

sex in relationship is important because it also show love for each other
ms.janiszewski

Postby crisipicada » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:33 am

red wrote:MAKING UP FROM FIGHTING IS THE SWEETEST AND FUN THING TO DO LATER....HEHEHEHEH :lol:

Really? It is great! It is more sweeter and sweeter after some fighting hmmmmmmmmmppp :roll:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 pm

crisipicada wrote:
red wrote:MAKING UP FROM FIGHTING IS THE SWEETEST AND FUN THING TO DO LATER....HEHEHEHEH :lol:

Really? It is great! It is more sweeter and sweeter after some fighting hmmmmmmmmmppp :roll:

Making up after fighting is an exciting moment for couples..of course i can daresay that because i have a husband. Normal for couples to have fights. Singles will understand that later on when you get married. EVen with boyfriend/girlfriend ralationships that happens too. ;)
red

Postby crisipicada » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:20 am

red wrote:
crisipicada wrote:

Making up after fighting is an exciting moment for couples..of course i can daresay that because i have a husband. Normal for couples to have fights. Singles will understand that later on when you get married. EVen with boyfriend/girlfriend ralationships that happens too. ;)

Wow it is very true that gf-bf relationship has fighting also :) :)
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:27 am

I always found the fighting took up too much energy, we always just went straight to the making up :lol: :lol:
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Chas wrote:

I always found the fighting took up too much energy, we always just went straight to the making up :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's the beauty of fighting.
crisipicada

Postby red » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 am

Chas wrote:

Whahahahaha!!! Bugoy ka..as in...lol but fight first then making up..it can be so intense making up...oh lalala
red

Postby Ronald » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:32 am

I know, i know :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ronald

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum