THE MAN RULES

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: THE MAN RULES

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 13, 2010 6:26 am

mikan13 wrote::twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

it was written in the bible that a man is always the head of the family
so men has the right to make the rules..
but if he doesn't doing the right rules..that's not good

You are so angry, Mikan13 8-) 8-) 8-) . Don't make this a basis of your actions, they are not true at all
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby jadegil6 » Thu May 13, 2010 7:21 pm

I think those Rules were written in an attempt to be humorous, to get some laughs. Some of them are true for some guys, but for most of us guys, these Rules give us all something to laugh about. (We WISH they were true!!) hahaha
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 17, 2010 2:32 pm

jadegil6 wrote:I think those Rules were written in an attempt to be humorous, to get some laughs. Some of them are true for some guys, but for most of us guys, these Rules give us all something to laugh about. (We WISH they were true!!) hahaha

:o :o It really makes men to laugh :cry: :P :oops: but to the part of women it is not a good idea for some. So, bachuichui be very careful because these are just for fun about the rules :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Postby Ronald » Thu May 20, 2010 5:32 am

mjsty wrote:
longhorn1 wrote:1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

and that makes you men a liar.

LOL not all men like that. being busy makes me forget things about the past so, mjsty, always record what men had promise and remind him all the time :P :P :P
Ronald

Postby jadegil6 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:03 pm

A story hint for you young whippersnappers:

One day an old German Shepherd stops chasing rabbits because he’s discovered that he's lost that agility. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old German Shepherd thinks, 'Oh, oh! I'm in deep trouble now!' Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about to leap, the old German Shepherd exclaims loudly, 'Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?'

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike as a look of terror comes over him, and he slinks away into the trees. 'Whew!' says the panther, 'That was close! That old German Shepherd nearly had me!'

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther. So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, 'Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!

Now, the old German Shepherd sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, 'What am I going to do now?', but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old German Shepherd says... 'Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!

Moral of this story...

Don't mess with the old dogs... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery! Wisdom and brilliance only come with age and experience. :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Mon May 24, 2010 9:53 am

Very true - the lady allows the man to make the rules of the house, but only the rules she approves of. :D :D Brilliant - I think this almost sums up married life :D :D
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Sun May 30, 2010 6:16 am

Chas wrote:

Very true - the lady allows the man to make the rules of the house, but only the rules she approves of. :D :D Brilliant - I think this almost sums up married life :D :D

Not at all. For me the woman/wife must suggest to the husband about things to decide but the final decision must comes from the husband. Because i believe that the husband is the head of the family. :P :P :P
crisipicada

Postby NativeAmerican » Mon May 31, 2010 9:46 pm

ok..
the guys may get upset with me a lil bit

the husband may rule the house
but the wife holds the purse
NativeAmerican

Postby villa » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 am

GREAT DAY TO EVERYONE !!!

I HAVE NO FURTHER ARGUMENT ABOUT MAN RULES,
BUT EXPECT MEN TO UNDERSTAND AND CONSIDER WOMEN'S TRUE FEELINGS.
OF COURSE NOT IN THE CONTEXT OF BLACKMAILING...HEHEHEHE.

VILLA
villa

Postby villa » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:28 am

GREAT DAY JADEGIL6

A story hint for you young whippersnappers:

YOUR STORY AMUSED ME. YES.. I AGREE WITH YOU !
villa

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum