Photography

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Photography

Postby angel » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:42 am

Amazing picture lyrech and chas thanks for sharing. Thats a nice garden of cactus lyrech they love it in the dessert :lol: :lol: :lol: here i saw some of tiny cactus selling outside on the mall little bit pricey but cute.
angel

Postby lyrehc » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:52 pm

Now i have here in my back a tree of dates...you a dates is a very nutricious food.
Attachments
IMG_20160528_194052.jpg
IMG_20160528_194052.jpg (228.45 KiB) Viewed 13727 times
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Chas » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Thanks for sharing the photo. I remember when I was small we would always have a box of dates ( maybe about 24) as part of the Christmas goodies. A nice treat. Now I eat them most days in my muesli for breakfast until I get near the end if the packet when the selection degenerates to rolled oats and raisins. We don't buy a box at Christmas anymore!

I enjoy a good date! :lol:
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:00 am

Good one, Chas.

My dad would always make candies for Christmas. One of these was called "date loaf". All I know is that it was made from dates, and I loved it. I seldom taste dates anymore, but wouldn't pass up the opportunity if presented.

Lovely photo of you there, lyrehc.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 am

Dates? a fruit? i Never try it. Hope i will someday ;)
angel

Postby lyrehc » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:12 am

angel wrote:Dates? a fruit? i Never try it. Hope i will someday ;)

Dates is a fruit angel and when it ripes it is very delicious and nutricious too..they also made it some sweets and others they dried it..this fruit is like there national fruit here ...when you eat dates you will not easily get hungry, anf it gives you a lot of energy too..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby lyrehc » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:16 am

jadegil6 wrote:Good one, Chas.

My dad would always make candies for Christmas. One of these was called "date loaf". All I know is that it was made from dates, and I loved it. I seldom taste dates anymore, but wouldn't pass up the opportunity if presented.

Lovely photo of you there, lyrehc.

thank you sir im glad you like it...just dont mind me in there im an extra :lol: :lol: :lol: mind the tree... I also never taste dates loaf but i will love to try it if its available here..i like to eat dates some has a chocolate inside the dates and some has a nuts on it..they also have a prune dates.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:26 pm

you're a beautiful woman, lyrehc, and not much chance that i would fail to notice you....I was simply making a statement about dates.... :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:48 am

jadegil6 wrote:you're a beautiful woman, lyrehc, and not much chance that i would fail to notice you....I was simply making a statement about dates.... :)

Very funny sir you have a very clever sense of humor.. And we are talking about dates a kind of fruits.. :lol: :lol: :lol: ...then what you need sir i think was a dates with many lovely girls here at jaderune... And be sir and be sure to let them taste the dates so that they can have more energy dating you.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:50 pm

lyrehc wrote:Dates is a fruit angel and when it ripes it is very delicious and nutricious too..they also made it some sweets and others they dried it..this fruit is like there national fruit here ...when you eat dates you will not easily get hungry, anf it gives you a lot of energy too..

Thank you for all the information about dates lyrech.
angel

Previous

Return to General Forum