I hate to be alone!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: I hate to be alone!

Postby pinkstone » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 pm

I enjoy more of my time spending it alone. But yes I believe that family is important, but what if you like to spend more time alone than being with loved ones? Maybe because you are depressed, outcast, not so loved, going through something. I love being a loner or maybe Im just used with pain.
pinkstone

Postby cheryz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:26 am

pinkstone wrote:I enjoy more of my time spending it alone. But yes I believe that family is important, but what if you like to spend more time alone than being with loved ones? Maybe because you are depressed, outcast, not so loved, going through something. I love being a loner or maybe Im just used with pain.

you have a point pink, exactly family is important to us., just like me im always alone,.. but im not lonely, alone in something to do like house chores, alone in watching movies, but on the other hand i have my baby always makes me happy. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:51 am

I Think I Love how Much the Philippine People Love there big Families . I am also very Happy and proud of My Big Family ... Every Year We get together for My Mom's side of the Family Reunion in Washington State . My Cousin Married a Lady from Cebu I Think ? . My Dad's Family has a Reunion every other year in Nevada . So I get to catch up on How everyone is doing this way
wayne208

Postby crisipicada » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Filipinos are usually in big families. Having big family is a lot of enjoyment. You share food, clothing and people you can talk to. But being alone in life is hard. Someone must have partner in life as husband or wife because it is important to have someone you can talk to. I am not being critical but I hate to see my brother's doing and deeds of giving problem to my mother. One person I talked about his situation, he said, " Until he cries out to the Lord for giving blessing and restoration in life, he remains like that". So painful to see my brother like that. But he needs to have repentance in life and go back to the Lord and refrain from worldly acts
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum