MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby angel » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:14 pm

i miss to watch movies, i have no time for now i been so very busy ill catch up with the movies youve been posting guys and try to watching if i have a time..
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:30 am

hello to all who watch walking dead ... hey walking dead is back two episodes i already watch.... very nice tv series... a long wait is over... love to watch it. more exciting stories.. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:06 am

cheryz wrote:hello to all who watch walking dead ... hey walking dead is back two episodes i already watch.... very nice tv series... a long wait is over... love to watch it. more exciting stories.. :)

hello cheryz,
thats great im so excited to watch it, ive been also watching over that series, i want to download it later to watch it for my free time. i love to watch it with matching chips and drinks.
angel

Postby angel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:18 am

i cannot download the movie i like my internet connection is very very slow
im so embarrassed with it i have to go to internet cafe to check my email so irritating..hmp..
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:14 am

someone who already watch the filipino movie bride for rent? anyone? so very funny love to watch it again and again. i love kim chui and xian lim good tandem. i really love there movie. a must see movie. to anyone who doesnt watch, i encourage you to watch its a great story.you must watch it. 8-)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:31 am

its been awhile walking dead is 2 episode left.. just love to watch walking dead. its a cool tv series..its not too scary to watch.. just try to watch it everyone...
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:02 am

ive finished watching the finale episode of walking dead season 4. really intense about the finale series, hayz i will wait again few more months to watch the next episode. it feels irritating. for two months continues watch i eager not to miss it but i disappointing about the finale it seems it cut. hmmm... when is the next season? anyone knows?
cheryz

Postby pinkstone » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:10 pm

I don't know why so many people hook up with The Walking Dead but I know for sure it is interesting but the problem is I don't know how to download those series. suggestions?? I like Glee like very much!!! but I have my heartbreak when Cory Monteith past away last year in July 13 at his hotel room in Canada, British Columbia. I had a very hard time to accept his death. too many tears had shed. I would pray for him to the Lord. You guys would not understand. I exhaust myself mourning but his gf gave me hope and cope up his death. I love Lea Michele. :)

I already watched Divergent! It was soooo nice guys! you should watch! I fell in love with all the cast, especially Theo James as Four! I also love Shailene Woodley who act as Tris, she resembles with Coleen Garcia so much. I feel like I was watching Coleen the whole time. hehe so nice movie!! I like to watch it all over again!! :)
pinkstone

Postby angel » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:51 pm

hi sissy pinkstone you can watch it through youtube, try to search it. :) sometimes i do search the movie i wanted to watch in there. maybe you can search there site. nowadays internet can access anywhere so even in your cellphone you can watch it jut download the application. :D
angel

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:54 am

i miss walking dead every monday i watch it. as i know you can watch it on cable but me i dont have so i just download it. hoping they can have season 5. hope to see it soon.i really love this series. ;)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum